*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Real World makes a terrible RPG!
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2256818-The-Real-World-makes-a-terrible-RPG
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: The Real World makes a terrible RPG!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Real World makes a terrible RPG!

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
You are Erik Small, 14 years old and you love RPGs. About ninety percent of your entire library of games are RPGs. You had just finished a particularly long game session of Disgaea, trying to grind a single character to have just the right stats and skills. You paid little attention when your mom called you down for dinner with your 9 year old sister Susie and your 16 year old sibling, Jake and Samantha (Sam for short).

Although hungry and tired, you managed to persist until 10 pm, where you decided to go get late night snack to help you power through the rest of the evening. Quickly downing a glass of milk and taking a jar of peanuts, you looked forward to the rest of evening. However, as you reenter your room, you almost immediately collapse on you bed and pass out due to exhaustion.

---

Waking up the next day was a chore but, you were able to eventually open your eyes. However, something strage struck you. There was this huge transparent text box in front of you. You could only tell it was transparent since you could see your wall behind the text, it read:
[Your Life!:The Game:The Reality]

'What the?' you groggily squeaked out as the text box disappeared only to be replaced by an all too familiar UI.

It had your name listed with a couple of drop down menus titled [Jobs], [Skills], [Titles], [Stats] and [Relationships].
With a tap from your finger the Stats menu opens up and it is huge. Though you were listed as level 1, There seemed to be a stat for everything, health and the usual stats were there but coupled some obscure ones: Physical Age and Mental Age, Masculinity and Femininity, etc. it was nuts!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2256818-The-Real-World-makes-a-terrible-RPG