*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2257132-See-if-you-can-change-one-of-the-stats-some-how
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: See if you can change one of the stats some how  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

See if you can change one of the stats some how

    by: Kingsgate(MirageSand)
Seeing all these different stats in front of you intrigued you. You loved watching stats go up, and making them as perfect as possible. Looking at all of them made you wonder if you could change them. It said you were level 1 so maybe you could even level up! " I don't know what that would do though" you thought. Thinking on what to do you started with something easy. You spent the next hour exercising and lifting weights. When you looked at your stats you were happy to see that health and strength increased a bit. " This is so cool!" You didn't know how, but your life had become an like an rpg. Thinking back on those stats, you couldn't get your mind off of the more unusual ones such as "mental age" and "femininity". It might be a bit risky, but the idea of seeing if you could change those weirder stats was enticing.

You went to the living room to see if there was anything around that could do anything. Looking around you saw that Susie left some of her dolls and toys laying around. It seems your sister Sam was here recently as she left one of her favorite shows on the tv. Your brother also had his videogames that you could try playing with. Not just that, but there was still all those other tabs for you to explore. You sat down and thought about what to do. Eventually....

You have the following choices:

1. You start playing with Susie's toys

2. You watch Sam's show

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingsgate(MirageSand) (UN: kingsgate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2257132-See-if-you-can-change-one-of-the-stats-some-how