*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Children
  2. Introduction & Story Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2263126-Children
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2108669
The highs and lows of a complex kids pizzeria, of both the weighty and horrific variety.
This choice: Children  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Children

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Before the breakdowns, the frights and the horrific direction that Gerbert Gerbil's now finds itself in, the restaurant considers its target demographic to be of the utmost importance. The children. For those in their single digit and early double digit years, Gerbert's is meant to be a place of wonder and imagination. Where children come both everyday and at special events, where they play and gather. And ultimately, eat.

Stories within this category explore what it means to be a child. Of the disconnect between the innocent perspective and the unfortunate reality, of how children can be wise beyond their years yet prone to misinterpreting what is in front of them.

Brit Tanner
Age: 10
Hair: Sandy blonde, short

Brit comes from a well off family and tries to be friendly to the other neighborhood kids. But even for her young age she already has high standards and wants perfection. She has a state of the art collection of Gerbert’s merchandise, most importantly toy figurines of each character. These are kept in a Hippo Don backpack, she finds she likes overstuffing it.

Courtney Chiu
Age: 11
Hair: black, shoulder length

Courtney is round faced and quite chubby, the youngest in her family of aged parents and older siblings that have already gone into their own careers. It leaves her a lonely existence, as she's too shy to make friends. Although she does love the food at Gerbert's, she's sampled every part of the menu.

Freddy Fairbank
Age: 8
Hair: dark, trim

The local crybaby, a troubled boy constantly bullied by his older brother's (Chuck's) gang. He hates Gerbert Gerbil's ever since his stepfather started working there, except for his stuffed animal friends of the Cosmic Crew.

Zuri Matthews
Age: 12
Hair: black and curly

A spirited girl in a large African American family, Zuri was looking to be a promising young athlete but now is getting used to an injury. Putting aside sports for now, she's taken more frequent trips to Gerbert's with her other siblings and friends. The mechanical intricacies of the restaurant, particularly the signature animatronics, fascinate her.

Enrique Vega
Age: 13
Hair: brown, short

Enrique has been feeling the pressure of maturing past childhood whims and fancies, creating a bit of conflict in his identity. He wants to be seen as tough and macho, a young man, although he also wants to remain a little kid. Although others think he's outgrown the establishment he wants to have one last birthday at Gerbert Gerbil's.

You have the following choices:

1. Brit Tanner

2. Courtney Chiu

3. Freddy Fairbank

4. Zuri Matthews

5. Enrique Vega

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2263126-Children