*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ordinary day in College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139417-Emily-vs-the-Tickle-Witch/cid/2409389-Ordinary-day-in-College
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2139417
This is a story of a group of girls who face off against a seductive witch.
Chapter #1

Ordinary day in College

    by: eye_dunno
         It was just another ordinary day in college for Emily. Cramming brain cells with knowledge, staying awake during lectures, writing down notes that you needed for further studying, taking a lunch break... rinse and repeat. It was her first year of college, but that didn't matter to her. She was excited to be learning again, despite being out of school for a few years now. She figured since she was 21, it would be a prime time for her to go and chase her passion and learn something about the world. She decided to be a productive member of society.

         It was finally the last class of the day, her latest class of the day which started at 6:30 and lasted for two hours. This was her worst class for that reason alone, despite the fact that it was also the most interesting class of them all this semester. Strangely enough, it was also only attended by ladies. Often times, due to college exhaustion (often caused by late nights of studying and heavy brain work) She would find herself reminiscing of times when she would visit her brother while he was in college. The two of them were very close. He would often host games and do random experiments with her when he had free time. His favourite experiment was the Sensitivity Test, which always involved him tickling her for certain amounts of time in certain areas. At first, she hated these, but slowly she had grown fond of them and even built a tolerance to the length of time being tickled. But, she could never get used to all the 'tools' he used, especially when baby oil was applied.

         The fire alarm started ringing loudly, interrupting Emily's little daydream. "Alright everyone, carefully move single-file out the door. Let's all be adults here," Said Ms. Lolita.

All of us ladies walked through the door and were about to exit onto the lower floor when smoke suddenly explodes onto us, but it wasn't from a fire. Fits of coughing and slight screams filled the air as a sweet scented smoke filled our lungs. What was this stuff? What happened just now. I felt myself getting woozy, and I noticed Victoria, the youngest of us at 18 years of age, had passed out onto the floor. This made me panic madly, but I felt even more woozy then before. 'The door' I thought to myself as I felt like shrinking to the floor. 'Must make it...'
I blacked out!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eye_dunno (UN: jamin8r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139417-Emily-vs-the-Tickle-Witch/cid/2409389-Ordinary-day-in-College