*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2954655-Telling-Padm-The-Truth
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Tell the truth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Telling Padmé The Truth

    by: Gfan735
You decide to tell Padmé the truth. It's probably not a good idea to keep something like this from her in the long run. Besides, you can at least figure out why she was moaning your name that night. You probably know the reason why already as you're not an idiot. However, you do want some confirmation for your theory.

"Padmé? Is it okay if I tell you something?," you ask softly.

Padmé looks towards you and feels some concern over your apprehension.

"Of course. Tell me. I won't be upset," she responds softly.

"W-well. Last night, something did happen. You kind of........used me last night as a toy," you inform her nervously while averting your eyes.

"W-what?" Padmé states. She can hazily remember having a dream about doing so, which she admittedly loved. The thought that the dream was in fact reality is something that Padmé cannot comprehend.

"Yeah. You rubbed me against your......more private area and almost pushed me completely in," you continue.

"I-I'm sorry, but there's no way that really happened. I was sound asleep last night and don't remember waking up. You must've been having a wet dream. I must say, it's a bit flattering," Padmé teases as she begins shifting topics.

"N-No! It was real! Why would I lie about this?" you respond pleadingly.

"I don't think you're lying, silly. You're just confusing dreams with reality," she states while giggling.

Internally, Padmé isn't sure whether she's trying to convince you or herself. It's becoming more clear to her that the dream she had was much more vivid than any of the ones she's had in the past. However, the thought that she potentially used you to satisfy her urges unnerves her. She knows that she likes being on top in relationships but this goes against all of her core values if true. So, she unconsciously decides immediately that it's not true.

"I'm not though. Why don't you believe me?" you implore sadly.

"I believe you. It's just that I have a hard time believing that what you experienced wasn't a dream. I think you're just a bit excited due to getting to spend so much time around me. Plus, I actively encourage your interest in my feet and let you sleep between my breasts. All of those factors would surely increase anyone's arousal. It probably manifested itself as the dream," she explains calmly.

You hated that she can explain it so well. It's obvious that it did happen so you're not swayed. If you had even a little doubt, however, you're sure that it would've grown after her explanation.

"I don't believe that, but okay. I'm just telling you what happened," you state honestly while staring dejectedly towards the ground.

"Aw. Whether or not it's real, I appreciate that you told me. It must've been awkward telling me. Especially if you think that it's real. Now, I think we need to get going. For your honesty, I'll make sure you get some release during the day," she coos as she presses a kiss on your head.

"Release?" you question as a devious grin grows on Padmé's face.

"Of course. You have some built up stress. You're going to be in my shoes the entire day. I might as well make sure that you get some of it out of your system," she states happily as she picks you up.

While this does sound amazing, you still want to try and convince Padmé one last time.

"I'm telling you the truth Padmé. It really happened. I know that it's awkward and that it may completely change our relationship, but it happened. If I had any doubt over that, I wouldn't have brought it up. I'm all for you putting me in your shoe, but at least consider that what I experienced was real," you plead with her as she begins walking towards her closet.

Does she believe you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She believes

*Noteb*
2. She doesn't believe you

3. She's undecided

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gfan735 (UN: gfan735 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2954655-Telling-Padm-The-Truth