*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/P6N7NHZGT-Accidentally-Shrunk-By-Ginny-Weasley
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Accidentally Shrunk By Ginny Weasley

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
(Written By Anonymous)

You were a fifth year student at Hogwarts in Gryffindor house. So far, your schooling has been relatively uneventful, at least for you personally. Your first year has been a little odd, what with the whole "Students randomly being petrified by a basilisk" thing, and then of course there's been all the dementors hanging around during your second year. But since then, things had been, if not "normal", than at least "Hogwarts normal".

That was not the case for your new lab partner in potions class, Ginny Weasley. While you didn't know all the details, she was said to be the student who initially caused the basilisk issues back during your first year, something that had caused you and many other students to give her a wide berth in the subsequent years. Her fortunes seemed to have improved since then though, between her rumored relationship with Harry Potter and her new role as a star player on the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

Still, she seemed like a nice girl, and working together so far has been going smoothly. Or it least it had been going smoothly, until Ginny dropped her wand on the floor. She reached down to pick it up, and in the process, knocked into your workbench, causing the contents of an incomplete potion to splash out of the cauldron and onto you.

There was almost no way to guess at the effects of an unfinished unstable potion, but that was ok, because it didn't take more than a moment to see the results. Your body, clothes and all, instantly began to compress, pulling inward and downward, almost like you were sinking into your seat. Instead, you soon found yourself standing on your seat, making it clear what had happened: you'd shrunk.

"A little help Ginny?" You asked, looking up at the giantess red head's face. She was looking down at your tiny form in your seat, eyes wide. Then she turned around to look towards Professor Slughorn, who was slowly making his way around the room. Naturally, you assumed Ginny would wave him down and together you'd all figure out what went wrong.

Instead, she mouthed the word "Sorry" at you, pushed up off of her seat, slid herself towards you and...

WHUMP

Ginny's butt dropped down on top of you, hiding you from being seen by anyone else. You could hardly believe what was happening as you were pinned down under the red headed girl's soft butt cheek. You were forced down onto your back, face buried in the ginger giantess's robed bum as she sat on you like any regular old seat. You tried to push up on her and slide out from under her weight, but you were completely powerless against the crushing weight.

Meanwhile, Ginny was panicking. She'd accidentally shrunken her lab partner, then had sat on him in a panic. She couldn't risk getting in trouble for endangering another student if she wanted to play in the next Quidditch match. She'd just have to handle regrowing this student herself. And that meant she needed a plan for the struggling, yet surprisingly comfy, student under her bum.

First thing was first, she used a charm to stick his wand to the underside of the desk, wanting to keep it from being discovered. The teacher walked by but didn't say anything as.she gave him an awkward smile and started measuring the next ingredient, trying to act natural despite the tiny wizard under her butt that she remained VERY aware of. She could feel you trying to get away, but she couldn't allow you to be seen, so she gritted her teeth and tilted her weight to one side, focusing more of it on you. Little did she know, even her initial weight was plenty to hold you down, so all this accomplished was further humiliating you by burying you into her butt cheek. Then she poured the last ingredient into her potion, and it suddenly changed to the clear golden color it was supposed to be. Relieved that no one else would be shrinking, Ginny sat back in her seat, rolling her weight from focusing on your chest to your face in the process.

She didn't even realize what she was doing, but to you, every slight movement of her ass was an event. Something as simple as sitting to her meant a constant relentless pressure on you, leaving you sprawled out like a star fish hugging her butt cheek. You tried yelling her name, but got no response. You doubted she could even hear you through the thick butt flesh on top of you. It became clear that until she decided to get off of you, there was nothing you could do but wait under her.

Ginny continued to panic above. As bad as she felt about sitting on you, she was mostly worried now about getting up. Would someone see her pick a tiny person up off her seat? How much trouble would she get in for shrinking someone AND sitting on them? She needed a solution to keep you hidden until she could figure out how to undo this. But what could she do...

How does Ginny get you out of class?

1. Ginny lifts her butt off the seat, then levitates you down towards the ground and then up the inside of her robe, ultimately sticking you to her bare ass cheek with a charm.

2. Ginny uses a charm that made you into a living piece of bubble gum, then popped you into her mouth as she headed out of class.

3. Ginny plans to sneak in and get you later, so she uses a quick spell to stick you to the chair and make you blend in with it. So you're trapped as a seat when the Ravenclaw students come in for the next class.

4. Ginny slips off her shoe and stuffs you inside, pinning you under her toes as she walks out of class.

5. Ginny bends over to get something from under the seat, then quickly stuffs you down her shirt.

You have the following choices:

1. Up A Weasley

*Noteb*
2. Chewed By A Redhead

*Noteb*
3. Raven's Rear

4. Toes For Class

*Noteb*
5. Breasts Of Gryffindor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/P6N7NHZGT-Accidentally-Shrunk-By-Ginny-Weasley