*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little Barbie
  2. Beginnings With Barbie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2738173-Little-Barbie
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: Does nothing and talks to you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Little Barbie

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
While you were having a near panic attack by watching this doll come to life, Barbie was taking in the sights of the giant world around her. Now being alive and a small woman, she was so excited.

She looked eyes on you and then she grew a giant smile. Looking you up and down as you sat on the couch.

“I... Wh... How?” You say scratching her head “This has got to be a prank. It just has to be!”

“It’s not! I’m real!” She said hoping up and down excitedly. She then sand those words over and over showing her joy “I’m real, I’m real, I’m real”

While you, you were trying to think of anything out of this “It’s a dream. It just has to be” You then pinch your side and found that you were feeling it, made you realise “Oh. A prank! Of course! It’s a prank, where are the cameras. Who set this up!”

“Uh... it’s not a prank” She said with a giggle. You weren’t believing she was real, and she found that adorable.

“Oh i get it, someone slipped something into my food and i’m tripping. You will just disappear once i come down”

“I’m real!” She said with a loud giggle “Put you hand onto the table and i will prove it!”

“Right...” You say to her as you do what she wants. Putting your hand down onto the table as she then ran over. She touched your finger and by god... you can feel her touch. She is real.

“How are you real?” You say to her as she lifts her finger up. Obviously having a lot of trouble with it.

“Oh, can’t lift it that much. Guess i got little muscles, but they are real real. look at them!” She said excitedly showing her bicep. Touching it with a laugh.

“Barbie, sorry but can you please focus. Why? Why are you real? I do not understand” You say to her as she was about to start.

“Well i don’t know either. But i’m alive and that is all that matters. Hey pick me up!” She was so excited about this, while you you were freaking out.

“Are you sure Barbie. Being in a giant hand?”

“Yeah it would be cool! Please!?” She said with a happy look. Making her way closer to you as you roll your eyes. You flip your hand so your palm was welcoming. You thought it was weird when she touched your finger. It was even worse when she stood onto your palm. Getting down as she walked onto it.

You then lifted up your hand. Bringing it to the sky as you look at her. You held her right in front of you as you simply grab your head. Leaning back and trying to get over this. It was not easy but clearly this was happening right now. You can’t do anything to stop her so you might as well just accept it. You might as well.

“Well, if your gonna be... staying real, i guess i will make you a home in my home” You say to her as you then get up. She moved around and got down onto her rear as you walked away. A girl was sitting on your hand wearing the biggest smile in the world. It was beyond freaky.

You move over into your room as you place her on the bed. Turning around to grip it as she looked over the bed.

“Wow, this is huge! It’s like a football field! Hey can i sleep with you”

“Barbie, i am freaking right now. Can you just let me calm myself down for a second” You say to her. She was going to say yes, but you were freaking out too much as you leave her. Getting out of the room as you were going straight to your alcohol.

She realised this and decided to explore a bit. She was in a giant bedroom. Might as well have fun. She moved around and ran to the closest place that she could. Running left as she found the nightstand.

Too be honest, she was not very afraid. Which was fine as she ran over and jumped onto the nightstand. Pulling herself up as she dances around. Very happy.

She tried to find what she could and eventually she did, as the top drawer was slightly open. She pushed it back, moving onto her rear and kicking it.

She pushed it open, well enough for her as she landed in. Looking around it was dark, but she could tell she was not on wood. She was on something else. She got onto all fours as she looked down. Looking down and seeing what she was on.

It took her a while, and she saw it! She was on... a magazine, by the bed. If it was not Barbie then she would figure out what it was.

It took her a while but she got some kind of inkling. She crawled around to the title and found the title “Busty Blonde Weekly?”

She would gawk at the girl on the cover, but she heard noises that would make her think that you were coming back.

So she quickly ran and jumped, grabbing the edge as she lifted herself on the night stand. She ran over and jumped onto the bed. Which was at the perfect time as you just came back in.

“Okay, rang my Mom saying i can’t go tonight. Which means me and you can set this up. Feeding you and giving you drinks shouldn’t be that hard. Given your size. I... i’ll figure out a bed for you and i dunno, make my house more size capable”


You then took a big drink as you gulped and gulped. Barbie smiling as she decides to make on little comment.

“So... you like blondes do you?”

And it was at this point you spat out the entire mouthful. Getting her to laugh even more.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. She gets a lot more flirty

2. She playfully giggles

*Noteb*
3. A knock was at the door?

*Noteb*
4. She let's it go by

*Noteb*
5. She wants some of your beer

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2738173-Little-Barbie