*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica The Magic Little Girl
  2. Beginnings With Barbie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2738602-Jessica-The-Magic-Little-Girl
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: Others  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica The Magic Little Girl

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Jessica: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

Suddenly Barbie got a bit worried as you can see the fear on her face. As she was about to talk to you and tell you something “Okay, so i’m real now. Listen to me, you got to hide me!”

“Hide you?” You say a bit confused. “I’m still trying to get this together!” You say to her loudly as you don’t hide the words. She didn’t care though as she explains to you.

“No listen! By now she would be looking for me. We need to escape. She will probably be here any second!”

“Wait, who is she?” You say to her as she thrashed about a bit. Stomping as she was not happy about this one bit. You get a bit confused about this as you have no idea what she was going on about.

Suddenly you felt a long chill go down your spine. It was out of nowhere and it worried you. “Wha... What is that?”

“Quick hide me!” She said loudly to you. You listen to her, as she would no doubt know more about this situation then you do. You get a brain and head away. Scooping her out as you pause for a second. It was really weird to hold a tiny girl in your hand. She was real, she felt real.

“What are you doing!” She shouted to you loudly making you jump a bit “Hide me!”

“Right sorry!” You shout as she is freaking out about this. You put Barbie behind some books you stacked. It wasn’t the best but it was good enough.

And suddenly you felt a bigger chill over your spine as you hear a creepy voice over your shoulder.

“I know she is here” A voice says as you turn around and look at... a little girl.

She was smiling at you and standing at the door way. You look to her, a bit confused as this was the girl Barbie was afraid of. A little girl? You guess it makes sense for Barbie but there has to be something more to this.

You decide to try and hide and tell her “Uh... no idea what you are talking about?” You say to her as she frowns. But you were still going to talk to her “Anyway, where is your mother little girl. Is she hiding somewhere or something along those lin-?”

“Don’t talk down to me” She said walking up, meeting you into the middle of the room. Barbie looking to the side and spotting the exchange. On the edge of her seat “Where is she?”

“Look, this is my home. And i have no idea where your mother is?”

“I’m talking about the little blonde!” She shouted back to you angrily getting you to jump “Someone stole her from me! And i tracked the blonde here! Now where is he!?”

“Little blonde?” You say to her a bit confused about this as this girl stepped up to you. Even though she was far smaller then you, it of course scared you beyond belief. Which makes you back up even more.

“If you don’t show me her. I will turn you into a doll too!” She said as that made you jump. You don’t want to be a doll and defiantly not this girl’s one.

You were going to try to talk her out of it. She knows Barbie was here, and maybe you can convince her “Listen, i don’t know how you got her. But shrinking people to be your dolls are not good at all. She was scared, and you have to respect her. She may be smaller, but she is still human”

She responded to friendly little speech, with a large slap to the side of your face. “Don’t talk down to me!”

“Okay bra-”

“There she is” She said walking past you. You saw her going to the shelf you put Barbie on and reach around.

You were very afraid of this as you hear a loud voice. A voice as she moves her arm around and grabs Barbie. The girl screaming as she pulled Barbie in front of her face.

“I’m sorry Jessica! I’m sorry!!” She shouted as you finally have a name for the girl. Barbie was currently kicking her feet around, trying to get out but unable to. Which was really sad.

“Sorry, you will be. You need to realise i’m in charge and trying to escape from me. Trying to get away, that will cost you dearly”

“I got stolen! What was i suppose to do!” She said crying loudly. She really did not want to be there.

“No excuses!” Jessica yelled down to her as she then turned “I will punish you when i go home” And with that she was about to go out and go home.

Which you were going to make sure would not happen. After all what has happened, your not gonna let her just get away. No way. You move around and close the door, locking it and turning to her.

She was not happy about you blocking the door. And Jessica barked loudly at you which made you a bit worried. Still you were standing your ground.

“Get out of the way you stupid boy!!” She screamed at you, Barbie looking at you with hope. But had a different look on her face, she was basically saying ‘Don’t do this’

Still you were going to “Listen, i know you want her as a doll but i’m not gonna let it happen! Your gonna be stuck here until you give me her and if you can grow her big! Do you understand me little girl!”

“Stop talking down to me...” She said as her eyebrows furrowed. Still you did not hold back as you ordered her.

“I will, cause i am older then you. Listen you can’t keep her as a doll! I won’t let it”

“Oh your so annoying!” She shouted as she then lifted her face “You defiantly deserve this”

You have no idea what she meant, until you felt a funny feeling on your body. You ______________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2738602-Jessica-The-Magic-Little-Girl