*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2851532-Going-To-A-Sorority-House
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: At a Sorority house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Going To A Sorority House

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
As you finally look around you realise that you were still in a home! That was good, at least you feel like it. You look around the giant place, looking left and right as everything was giant around you.

Not to mention, the place looked big as it is. Looking around and spinning as you were really amazed. This was really something else. You get going and moving, walking around as you could see the large room.

It really did look like there was a party here, the room was a giant mess. Pizza boxes stacked up with cheese hanging from them, bottles, beer cups. Pillows tossed around and... other stuff.

So, you were in a party house? Looking around a bit, you realise this might be a collage house. If only you had something to really help you.

Wait a second, is that a girl laying on the ground. It was, with messed up hair, clothes that showed off her body and more. She was laying face down, body spread out and clearly wasted.

Wait... are you in a sorority! Aka, a house with a bunch of sexy girls! If that is indeed the case, maybe what happened isn’t so bad. Looking around, the place did look a bit more feminine than you thought otherwise. What exactly she you do at the moment?

Maybe check on the girl and make sure she was still alive? She wasn’t really moving.

So you walk around her, moving past her hips and up her body. You just walk there, marvelling at her body and the size of it. Everything was huge and you got to admit... a bit more sexy. Her legs, her hips, her waist, her chest. Holy shit her chest was really nice.

A perk of the size, no doubt about that. You kept moving down, until finally you were up to her face. She was still breathing, with drool on the side of her mouth. Not the most attractive sight, but at the same time no one’s attractive after a night of drinking.

Should you get her attention? Maybe that won’t be the worst idea. You don’t know her, but if you get her attention, at least you won’t get stepped on.

“Ashley, holy shit get up.” A voice said, causing you to instantly freak out. Moving around and hiding behind the closet thing you can. For you it was an empty beer can. You hid right behind as you saw someone come down the stairs. It was another giantess!

This girl was a lot better off than Ashley. To the point where she was still fine. Clearly being able to handle her licker. Rather than...

“Ashley, get up.” She said coming around and coming down. She moved her hand around and reached down to her friend, grabbing her wrist. “Come on get up. How much did you drink?”

“Charlie, piss off i’m trying to sleep.” She said slapping her hand away. Letting it flop back down to the ground.

Charlie looked down at her with a pissed off look. “Come on, we’ve got to clean this place up.”

“No.” Ashley said simply as you laughed.

“Come on, stop laying there! Don’t make me get the water.” Charlie said.

“No!” Ashley whined. “Let the pledge’s do it!”

“I can’t, Laura’s already one them around like a dog.” Charlie said with a frown. “I’m gonna get the water.”

“Ehhhhh.” Ashley said as Charlie got going, you watching the giant talk as you now knew more about them. You wait for a couple of seconds, before deciding to go to Ashley. When suddenly, another girl came down. You hid once again as you peak around.

“Oh my god Ash, you won’t believe the night I had!” The girl said. She had a smaller body than the rest, but kept tight clothes on to make her pieces seem bigger. “You know Chad? I had him in my bed, last night.” She said with a proud smile, crouching down to the girl. “And you won’t believe it, he had a tiny little prick! Hahaha, I know right. Makes sense though, since he’s a giant prick. It was so cute, he kept talking good shit about it, as if it was something to care about. I know right!”

The girl, of course being hungover did not say a single thing to her.

“Wouldn’t recommend it though. I wonder who’s the next guy i’m gonna do it with. Hey, you have Leonard’s phone number right. Give it to me... you know, once you get your shit together.” The girl got up and stood tall, walking away as she pulled out her phone.

Okay, are you gonna go now? Well you were gonna, until Charlie comes back pouring a bottle of water right onto her friends face. Her friend swings her limbs, freaking out at the sudden water. “What the hell! What the hell!” She said, sounding a bit annoyed.

“Get up.” Charlie said. “Or i’m getting more water.”

“I’m getting up, you bitch.” Ashley said a bit annoyed. However, they were good friends as she simply laughed and joked about it. Charlie walking away, as Ashley gets up and walks away as well.

Leaving you down below, and stranded once again.

-

Okay, so you have waited a couple of seconds longer. First off, you saw more girls so it was a sorority house. Yay. You were waiting in the corner, just watching them walk back and forth and getting whatever sight you can really get.

You’ve seen Ashley, you’ve seen Charlie, you found out that the girl from before was called Hellie? A nickname for Helen or something you imagine. She didn’t see her as a Helen, but she seemed like the type to give her a more immature name.

You didn’t know about this Laura, but from what you heard it was not good. She seemed to be the... bitch kind.

So after waiting at the place for a long time, you eventually decide to go _________________
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2851532-Going-To-A-Sorority-House