*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3133836-A-Spooky-Situation
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: TBD  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Spooky! Situation!

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You feel it under you, quickly coming to the conclusion that you were on grass. Bigger grass? As in bigger than it had any right to be. You were confused as you move your way upwards. Going into a sitting position.

“What the hell!” Sure you got away from the nightmare that was Jessica, but you were not in a better position where you were. She just wanted to get rid of you actually! You were on a completely different street, and it was nighttime. Little did you know, she just wanted to get you away. Sending you through time and space to a random place. That was the power that the witch girl had.

It was dark, as you could see some street lamps, some decorations up as the only light. The decorations were the thing that gave you a hint.

Lighted up Pumpkins, skeletons, and bats. Most people should know what this was. Sure you were still confused though. “Halloween?”

It wasn’t even that time of the year, but clearly, the giant neighborhood around you disagreed! You stand on the giant lawn of where you were, noticing just how small you were. Maybe an inch if you were lucky.

“Geez, I don’t know if this is better or worst.” You say simply when suddenly you heard steps. You hide as you go and look at two giant children. Dressed up as a cute zombie and a cute skeleton. They were Trick Or Treaters! They would have been cute normal size but here, oh boy they were more than the monsters they were pretending to be!

They didn’t pay attention to you, as instead they walked down the lawn and knocked on the door. It opened and of course. “Trick or Treat!”

The children got their candy as the door then closed. They simply went off to the next house as you were by yourself.

Now being a lot more aware, you noticed giant children all around. geez, this wasn’t good. At your size, they could easily step on you and you would be nothing but paste under their costumes.

But still, sitting and hiding in the grass wasn’t going to help you. They were big, with bright colorful costumes. You can work around this.

You need a house to help you. You decide to go for the one across the street, figuring it would of been the easiest.

You might ask, why not go for the house you were on. Well, you were scared. What if you go there and a child comes. You could go ahead and get plucked by one of them! You think the house across the way doesn’t have decorations.


So in other words, they aren’t participating in Halloween, so kids won’t go there!

You hide some more as you see two girls past. One dressed up as a Genie and the other as Moana. Once they were gone, you sprint across the road. You were so small, just jumping down to the curb was difficult for you.

You got onto the road and hid as you see a giant little girl pass you. Dressed up as a princess, which was honestly cute. You didn’t go ahead and reveal yourself until she has passed.

You don’t know why you were so scared of these kids. Maybe Jessica has left you traumatized or something like that. Well regardless now was the time to start moving. Going onto your feet, you run across the road. You evaded the one car that was there as you keep on running more and more. On the other side, you could see wrappers on the ground all around you. They were kids, so of course, there would be litter.

And lucky for you! Cause a knight kid came over you and you used that rapper to cover yourself. Who knows what would have happened there if you got found. It was dark so thankfully you were able to get here.

Using all of your power, you pull yourself up from the curb and walk to the house. Okay, no decorations. Meaning this was the house that you wanted.

Until you heard inside... a party. It sounded like music, and you could hear people inside.

So your plan to go in there and get the attention of its owner quickly went out of the window! A Halloween house party, where everyone is drunk, horny, and dangerous. That was the last thing you wanted.

At the same time though, you were fresh out of options. Each other house had decorations and was participating in Halloween. Maybe the house not so far away, with a candy bowl outside saying ‘Just take One’. You wouldn’t be surprised to see the bowl completely empty cause you know... kids.

“Crap.” You panic going and hide as you see an older-looking girl pass by. Dressed up like a witch. Isn’t that fitting.

“What on earth am I going to do?” You weigh your options now that you were firmly inside of a bush, hidden from sight. Go to the house party? It’s stupid, but at least you’ll be dealing with adults there? Some kids are walking with their Moms, so maybe you can get one of their attention! Go to that house with the candy bowl, and hope that you get in a good position. Or maybe just go for a walk until you see a better situation. That way, at least you can possibly get more chances.

So you go ahead and peak out of the bush. Seeing a giant girl dressed up as Cinderella past you. You got to admit, the outfits so far have been pretty ace. They look cute, rather than scary. She was a pretty girl, if only you weren’t scared of getting her attention.

Once you were sure that everyone was out of sight, you go and walk out into the open. You think about it for a little bit more, until you finally came to your choice. Your plan at the moment is _________
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3133836-A-Spooky-Situation