*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wolf Clan Heroes
  2. Let's Begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152033-Armello-Gone-Rotten/cid/2463805-Wolf-Clan-Heroes
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2152033
Well, it at least SMELLS rotten now anyways...
This choice: Wolf Clan Heroes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wolf Clan Heroes

    by: Unknown
** Image ID #2152049 Unavailable **
The Wolf Clan
A proud and noble people, hardened by the icy winds of their native land, the Northern Needles. Even among their enemies, they are respected for their devotions to concepts like tradition and honor. They are a secretive society, and mostly keep to themselves; however, if trifled with, the entire pack will descend upon their enemies with ruthless efficiency...

*Shield10* Thane
Fight: 5 | Body: 5 | Wits: 3 | Spirit: 3
Thane, fun-loving and crass, was often considered unsuited for the serious and spiritual lifestyle of the Wolf Clan. His father looked down on him, considering his brother, Fang, to be the preferred leader of their prestigious clan. But when his brother succumbed to the rot, and his father passed away in his old age, Thane suddenly found himself thrust, unprepared, into power. His unwitting reign was immediately met with outrage by the wolf peoples, who balked at the thought of having such an incompetent chieftain in such a dire time. If Thane wants to win the support of his people, he must slay the mad king, and unite the clans together under the banner of the wolf...


*Shield5* River
Fight: 4 | Body: 5 | Wits: 4 | Spirit: 3
Known among the villagers of the frigid north as the Lone Wolf. When she is called upon, she disappears deep behind enemy lines, not to be seen nor heard from for years at a time. She strikes with surgical precision; her foes never see it coming, and their disappearances go seemingly unexplained, often assumed to be simple accidents. Some think she's simply a myth. Some consider her the greatest ranger the clan has ever known. Whatever the truth may be, the enemies of the Wolf Clan often check over their shoulders for the she-wolf, and those she targets can only huddle in fear as they are picked off one by one...


*Shield3* Magna
Fight: 5 | Body: 6 | Wits: 3 | Spirit: 2
Not much is known about this hero. Despite having led some of the proudest warriors of the Wolf Clan into glorious battles, the codes of secrecy wolf warriors swear by means that detailed knowledge of her exploits is mostly remembered only by the grand she-wolf herself. Whispers among the lower ranks, however, indicate the she-wolf is absolutely merciless and unbreakable in battle, and that she has an unnerving penchant for wearing the tails of slain foes as trophies.


*Shield9* Fang
Fight: 6 | Body: 5 | Wits: 3 | Spirit: 2
Not much is known about this hero. It is known that he's the brother of Thane, and in contrast to his sibling, was a bright and noble wolf, once thought to be the future chieftain of the clan. Alas, his time was cut short. The details of his death are controversial. Some believe he was killed by a lucky shot from a bandit's arrow; some believe he fell ill with a mysterious disease; and some even dare to heretically suggest that he was one of the first to be infected by the rot. Worse still, rumors on the outskirts of Armello claim that Fang is actually still alive, but corrupted by the rot, wandering the wilderness consumed by madness and spreading chaos wherever he goes.

You have the following choices:

1. Thane

2. River

*Noteb*
3. Magna

*Noteb*
4. Fang

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152033-Armello-Gone-Rotten/cid/2463805-Wolf-Clan-Heroes