*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elise (Civilization)
  2. Yourself
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156550-The-Tickling-Frontier/cid/2484789-Elise-Civilization
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156550
In a world where tickling is the culture, grow your frontier with your own vision.
This choice: Elise (Civilization)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Elise (Civilization)

    by: carbonz_
You are Elise, a diplomat. Many have compared your looks to a famous volleyball player, Jamie Robbins. You are beautiful yet have a charismatic gaze. Your long brunette hair and sharp nose is also an eye catcher to your many fans and supporters.

Your secretary, Alison, walks into your office and hands you two pieces of paper.

"My lady, our first objective is to choose a side. Will you go to the big corporations and accept their money? Or will you go around town and talk with the citizens?"

You look at both files and contemplate your choices.

"What are the positives and negatives of both?"

"Well, you will potentially have more money is you choose the big corporations and they are very powerful. However, you basically answer to them. And while that may not seem like a big deal, there have been...rumors about them taking advantage of other powerful politicians for...personal reasons."

"Personal Reasons."

"Yes, well....of course, these are just rumors, but word is the big corporations have their own secret club where they enjoy making both powerful and weak women their...umm...play thing..."

"...okay......what about the mom and pop shops?"

"You will have a much harder time pleasing the citizens because they all want different things. And you might not make enough money for your campaign. Plus, you'll have to face another candidate that has the backup of the big corporations. But, show the citizens you care about making them happy because at the end of the day, it's not their money that will you make you the leader. It's their votes."

You think about both, and now, it's time to make a decision.

"Alright. For my campaign, I will rely on:"

You have the following choices:

1. The Big Corporations

2. The Citizens

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 carbonz_ (UN: carbonz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
carbonz_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156550-The-Tickling-Frontier/cid/2484789-Elise-Civilization