*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Loners
  2. Testing Phase
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498248-Loners
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...a kid on it's own  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Loners

    by: Biggerthanbig
He decided it was best to try this gun on another kid. It would probably be easier to use it on someone who was alone as well. Dylan looked into the street and saw a few potential candidates.

A girl was walking around with her stroller, playing pretend. She looked about the same age as Dylan's little sister, maybe seven years old. She seemed genuinely happy and really went up into her play.

In a sandpit at one of the houses Aiden, a little three-year old boy, was trying to make sandcastles, he didn't do a particular good job, but he was enjoying himself.

On a bench a little further down the street sat a girl. A few years older than Dylan. Her head in her hands, it almost seemed like she was crying.

Now the boy decided to go to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...the girl with her stroller

2. ...the boy playing in the sand

3. ...the tween crying on the bench

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498248-Loners