*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oops, Finger Slipped
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2499463-Oops-Finger-Slipped
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...he fired it at himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oops, Finger Slipped

    by: Biggerthanbig
Dylan was still investigating the strange gun like device. When a loud noise startled him, he almost dropped the gun. A few kids were making a lot of racket down the street, they probably were the cause.

All of a sudden the young boy felt weird. He started feeling light in his head. Had he been in the sun too long? He did forget to put on sun-lotion. No that wasn't the problem. Something else was going on. His clothing felt strange too. Like he was wearing something out of his size.

Then he found the cause. He was unconsciously firing the gun on himself! What was it doing to him, was he going to die? No it almost felt like the beam was changing him.

The boy began to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2499463-Oops-Finger-Slipped