*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Horkeu Kamui.
  2. Welcome to the game!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162935-Shrunk-in-Tokyo-Afterschool-Summoners/cid/2520061-Horkeu-Kamui
by Jayguy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162935
The protagonist of Housamo/Tokyo Afterschool Summoners is mysteriously shrunk!
This choice: Horkeukamui  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Horkeu Kamui.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You found yourself blinking your eyes a few times as you weren't sure if what you were seeing was real or not. Because you for sure knew that you were seeing Kamui walking towards you. But the only difference was the fact that he was huge compared to you. And so you knew you had to get his attention in some way before something bad happened. So once he was a few steps away from you, you decided to jump and down and called out, "Kamui, down here! I'm down here!"

After you had uttered these words almost instantly the Transient stop dead in his tracks while you saw one of his ears twitch before he lowered his gaze towards the ground. Once he had done this you saw his golden eyes widen in both shock and worry as he knelt down in front of you and lowered one of his hands for you get onto while he asked, "My Hero, what happened? How did you get so small?"

You carefully got onto his hand and made sure you were in the center of it before you felt the anthro wolf slowly moved his hand upward until you were right in front of his face. After he had done this he began to walk down the sidewalk as you told him, "I honestly am not sure what happened. All I remember is walking down the sidewalk like normal when suddenly I found myself at this size...."

Once you had finished speaking though you found your face becoming a light shade of pink as you just realized and noticed how huge Kamui's muscles looked at your size. And it didn't help any when the anthro wolf moved his hand you were on until you were in front of his chest while he reassured you, "Don't worry My Hero, as long as you are with me I promise that no harm will come to you."

"T-Thank you, Kamui." You stuttered out, as he then began to walk once again.

Now the only question you had was where Kamui was heading to? However, after some time had passed you saw that he had decided to go to....

You have the following choices:

1. your safe house.

*Noteb*
2. the hot springs.

3. the beach.

*Noteb*
4. the underground arena.

*Noteb*
5. the mountains.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jayguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162935-Shrunk-in-Tokyo-Afterschool-Summoners/cid/2520061-Horkeu-Kamui