*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cindy Lou
  2. Snoozeton is about to liven up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168020-Johnny-Macks-Weird-Swap-Shack/cid/2542259-Cindy-Lou
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2168020
John just stumbled upon something that's going to shake things up in Snoozeton.
This choice: Cindy Lou  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cindy Lou

    by: SamTheSnake
Cindy has always been really supportive of me. Maybe she'll help me out, Johnny thought as he made his way to his house. He was getting pretty excited about the prospect of finally testing the machine he had created all by his lonesome. It had taken a lot of time, many hours alone developing software, testing and assembling hardware, and checking, breaking, fixing, and doing it all over again to finally get it right. But this was it, this was the moment he had been waiting for. Lucky for Johnny, his sister was home today working on grad school applications.

He ran up to the house, and saw his sister hanging out on the back deck.

"Hey, what's up, Bro Pesci?" she said, punching Johnny in the arm as he came up to her.

"Cindy. You're my favorite sister, you know that right?" he said, shmoozing her over.

"I'm your only sister, idiot," she retorted.

"Look, I think I've finally hit it big. I know I've failed a lot in the past, but I'm sure I've struck gold. Can you give me a hand with my newest gizmo in the shack?" Johnny pleaded.

She looked him up and down, squinting her eyes and pursing her lips while she thought this over. "For you, I guess I can sacrifice a few minutes," she finally said with a grin on her face.

"I don't care what they say about you, sis, I still think you're a good person," Johnny joked.

They walked back to the shack where Johnny's latest creation awaited. Opening the door, Johnny led Cindy into the stuffy, mess of a workshop. "So this is it," he said, expecting to dazzle his older sister.

"Wow... you've really outdone yourself this time," she said, clearly not understanding what she was actually looking at.

"Okay, this should only take a few minutes," Johnny told her. As he explained what the purpose of this machine was, his sister started to get an idea of how important this could be for humanity if it actually worked.

You have the following choices:

1. Cindy Wants to Try with Johnny

2. Cindy Calls Mom for Help

*Noteb*
3. Cindy Calls the Neighbor

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SamTheSnake (UN: samthesnake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SamTheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168020-Johnny-Macks-Weird-Swap-Shack/cid/2542259-Cindy-Lou