*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2803728-Into-Grannys-Room
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2168630
Your family are witches and want to eat you.
This choice: Your grandmother’s room is nearest. You decide to ask her for help.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Into Granny's Room

    by: tasty
After considering your situation, you come to the conclusion that your best bet is to ask your grandmother for help. Out of all the members of your family, your grandmother has always been the most loving and affectionate towards you and you feel certain that she will look after you until this nightmare situation is over. You cautiously make your way across the floor. Sounds coming from other bedrooms are a keen reminder that your boisterous younger cousins, Sophie and Katie, are probably best avoided at your current size. Eventually, you reach the safety of your grandmother’s bedroom door and, to your relief, notice that the door is slightly ajar, leaving you just enough room to sneak inside.

Once inside, you look up and are relieved to see the massive bulk of your now giant grandmother still snuggled up beneath the covers of her bed. Your granny has always been a late riser, enjoying long lie-ins in her bed. It is kind of reassuring to see her there, snuggled up cosy and snoozing happily. You walk over to your grandmother’s bed and grabbing hold of a trailing part of the bedspread, start your climb. It’s exhausting work but, eventually, you manage to pull yourself up onto the top of the bed and find yourself in awe at the enormity of your sleeping grandmother. What next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2803728-Into-Grannys-Room