*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yamcha Makes a Wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169849-Dragonball-Yamchas-Hypnotic-Wish/cid/2551164-Yamcha-Makes-a-Wish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2169849
Yamcha, tired of being seen as a joke, summons Shenron and wishes for hypnotic powers!
Chapter #1

Yamcha Makes a Wish

    by: Mindcollector
The heroes of Dragonball have run off to their umpteenth Tournament set up by some God or another for the purposes of fighting for something... and pretty much every Male from the Goku's posse decided to attend.

Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, Gohan, Trunks, hell even Master Roshi, Goten, and Android 17 decided to pick themselves up and attend. Really the only person who WASN'T invited... was Yamcha.

This happened for two reasons. Firstly; Nobody really respected Yamcha anymore. While he was strong among human standards, compared to most of the others in the crew he wasn't exactly up to par. Secondly; ... he had vanished. Goku was going to go search for his friend but then Beerus, Champa, Whis, and Vados all showed up and whisked him and all the other guys off to some extra-dimensional battleground for what would be, more or less, a massive tournament that encompassed pretty much EVERY universe. Hell, it would probably go on for a year or more.

But where was Yamcha? Well, Yamcha was off gathering the Dragonballs... and mere moments after the group were sent off he'd retrieved the last one.

Yamcha got all the Dragonballs set for wishing, setting them up on a deserted island... and he summoned Shenron.

The Dragon burst forth from the Dragonballs with glory and valor, prepared to grant a wish. He looked down at his summoner... and sighed.

"Oh... you." he hissed.

"Yeah. It's me Shenron! Here to make a wish" Yamcha replied cheerfully.

"...Which one am I bringing back this time?"

"Huh? Nobody! This wish is all for me! I want the power... to control Minds! Some kind of hypnosis technique!" he boomed, bursting with pride.

"Wait. Really?" Shenron asked, dumbfounded.

"Uh... yeah? Really. Why? Is that a problem?"

"No it's just... I don't think you people have ever summoned me to wish for something so... fun. Usually I'm bringing dead people back to life. Or Porunga is doing the same thing. Interesting... Your wish is granted." He said as his eyes shimmered momentarily.

"You have two more wishes. What do you seek?"

"Oh. Right. Two more huh? Uh... I can still do immortality, right? Let's do that and indestructibility."

Shenron looks at him for a moment, then lets out a hefty sigh.

"You intend to do something stupid with that hypnosis power, don't you..?" He asks. Yamcha simply shrugs impishly. Shenron sighs again and his eyes flash once more.

"Fine. There you go. Don't come crying to me when this goes poorly... though I'm certain you will. Farewell, human"

"Wait! How do I use the Hypnosis power?" He asked.

"You know that spirit ball thing you do? Do that. You'll see the change. Oh, and it won't work on myself of Porunga. I'm not stupid. Now goodbye!" With another flash of light, Shenron retreats back into the Dragonballs, which then blast apart, scattering across the globe.

"ALRIGHT!" Yamcha boomed happily, throwing his fist into the air and grinning like a nut-case. He held up his hand and made his Spirit Ball which was a bit... different. Instead of the usual Blue ball of energy, he now held what appeared to be pulsing spiraled ball.

"My dreams are coming true! Now all I have to do is wait for the guys to get dragged to another tournament and I can start getting... all those lovely BABES scattered around the Galaxy! All for Yamcha! I finally get to be the king!" he laughed.

And upon returning to the city... he learned that despite it not ACTUALLY being a wish, his wish came true. The guys were gone. And likely gone for a while! Not only that, but Vados stayed back on Earth to eat some scrumptious Earth delicacies. A luxury Whis did not get since Beerus wasn't going to let Whis stay when his own presence was required elsewhere. But Champa didn't have toe foresight to see that coming.


So, Yamcha was more or less alone with all the lovely ladies he could ever want. But he needed somewhere to start his reign.

So... who is he going to Hypnotize first?

You have the following choices:

1. Android 18

2. Bulma

3. Chi-Chi

4. Videl

5. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169849-Dragonball-Yamchas-Hypnotic-Wish/cid/2551164-Yamcha-Makes-a-Wish