*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beth
  2. Entering the House
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2563463-Beth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Follow Beth...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beth

    by: expandor
"Can't believe I agreed to this..." Beth said as soon as everyone else was out of earshot.

Beth shuddered as she looked around the gloomy, dusty entrance hall. She really did not want to be here, but she and Stacey had known each other since their college days, and she couldn't bring herself to say no when Katie had asked her to come on this little rescue mission. Beth was pretty sure that Stacey wasn't even here - it had only been a day, and Beth figured that Stacey was just at some guy's house, or sleeping off a hangover. She and Stacey had been regular party goers during their college years, and had often helped each other through bad hangovers the morning after.

But if Stacey was here, they had to find her. It was very unlike her to just go off the radar, hangover or not. Beth just wanted to get out of here as a soon as possible. She had even cancelled a date to be here.

As the floorboards creaked and groaned under her feet, Beth looked around nervously. She was less worried about ghosts and more worried about spiders and cobwebs, because this whole place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in over a century. This was definitely not her natural environment.

As she walked on, she realized she probably just have dressed a little more conservatively, because her current outfit really wasn't suitable for this place. It was also way, way colder in here than it was outside. Beth was wearing a black crop top and a very tight pair of jeans that showed off her impressively round behind. Now, she realized a sweater would probably have been a better choice...

You have the following choices:

1. Beth heads to the kitchen...

2. Beth heads upstairs...

3. Beth heads outside...

4. Beth hears a voice...

*Noteb*
5. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2563463-Beth