*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A teacher
  2. Starting off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/2580070-A-teacher
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2175202
A remake. A female close to you wants to be your new mother. 2,000GPs for good adds!
This choice: A teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A teacher

    by: deus001
So for teachers we have the following

Ms Mikoto - A busty Japanese woman in her mid 30s, she is your gym teacher. A mature looking woman with a rare height for her ethnicity at 5'10, she has a little plump figure with a bubble butt and large breasts at a borderline E cup and a good amount of muscle. She sees you as a good boy who needs to be protected and looked after.

Ms Myers - An Australian in her mid 20s and is the school's film literature teacher. Boasts C cup breasts and a heart shaped rear end, likes you a lot and calls you her little dingo. Tends to give you the benefit of the doubt and is generally quite reasonable as an authority figure.

Ms Sanders - A classic American Southern belle, just past 40 and looking fantastic. She's the history teacher and often called the Mother of the school, well known for her firm but fair approach and sultry presence and demeanour. Has a great rack that is an F cup and has thick legs and a huge ass.

Ms Kyles - Your science teacher, a fiery African American lesbian that has taken a liking to you. She's offered to take you in and give you a hand in your future so that you can get any woman you want. Has a nice D cup and ghetto ass and is in her early 30s and lives with a partner.

You have the following choices:

1. Ms Mikoto

*Noteb*
2. Ms Myers

*Noteb*
3. Ms Sanders

4. Ms Kyles

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/2580070-A-teacher