*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reunions All Around
  2. Homecoming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176430-Coming-Home/cid/2592934-Reunions-All-Around
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2176430
After his first year at college Caleb finds there are some rather big things in his future
This choice: Something falls upstairs, dad had a shower-mate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reunions All Around

    by: Thatbadwriter
Snapping out of the hypnotic snare that was your dad's perfect ass (though you'd never admit to staring) you turned back towards the t.v. and started channel surfing while your dad started prepping for dinner. For the next twenty minutes or so the two of made half-assed idle chit-chat while both being far too absorbed by what was in front of you to pay any real attention, when suddenly you heard the sound of a glass shattering upstairs followed by some minor swearing. "Dad what the hell was that?" you posed, before he could answer though a tall well muscled young man came rushing down the steps holding some remains of a glass in a bloody hand.

"Sorry Shawn I guess it just got away from me" he said depositing the glass in the trash and beginning to wash his cuts out.

The flurry of sudden events had left your brain in a temporary stupor, but as you began processing things again you realized that this guy looked a little familiar and sounded really familiar. However when you turned to get a proper look you nearly dropped dead when you saw it was your old friend Blake with the real kicker being he was just as butt-ass naked as your dad was.

"Again sorry" Blake said, upon turning from the sink though he apparently spotted you for the first time as well and turned beet red trying desperately to hide behind something. "Dude you didn't tell me Caleb was back already!" Blake sputtered at your dad "I would've put some fucking clothes on if I knew!"

"I don't see what the big deal is." Shawn said nonchalantly.

"Of course you don't" Blake seethed, "So, um, how've you been Caleb" he said dumbly trying to recover.

Instead of responding you couldn't help but stare dumbfounded. This dude that could easily pass for a gorgeous fashion model with his head of light blonde hair, his baby blue eyes, those lean sculpted muscles, and a generous happy trail leading to yet another horse choker at 8" soft. "Um...I...I just...sorry but why are you...ya know?" you helplessly floundered.

"Oh yeah I should probably go put something on" he said making his way towards the stairs whispering to Shawn "You too babe." in passing.

"BABE?! Babe? What did he mean by babe? They couldn't be...no way." you thought as your brain once more became nothing but jello.
'
Before Blake could reach the stairs Shawn grabbed his arm saying again "I don't know what the big deal is. We're all guys here right?"

As Blake fruitlessly tried pushing past the wall that was your father he said "We are, but not everyone gets a dirty thrill out of being so voyeuristic."

"Please no" you barely managed to squeak out of you're damaged brain to no avail as neither heard you.

"You've been saying all day how can't wait to catch up" Shawn said "So go catch up!"

"Ugh you suck sometimes," Blake complained "just let me go put some shorts on at least."

"N-O. Go talk" Shawn spelled out "Besides you love it when I do."

Both you and Blake groaned at the remark, before he came to sit next to you on the couch "So are you and my dad-" you began to ask.

"We'll explain after dinner" you're dad interjected "Now for the love of God Catch. Up."

Both you and Blake just sat next to each other for a while not wanting to bring up things like politics or Blake not wearing a stitch of clothing, until finally you said "I guess you had a pretty big growth spurt." To which Blake flushed red, but before he could say anything you cut him off, now blushing yourself, clarifying you mean height.

"Oh, ha ha, yeah I guess I was shorter when you left last year" he said beginning to speak normally.

"Dude you were like 4 inches shorter than me now you're 2 taller, not to mention you're a frickin' year younger than I am, that's just wild" you chuckled returning to a normal state. Before long the both of you had fully rekindled your friendship and were chatting about how the previous school year went, how Blake felt having graduated, various games and shows, as well as whatever else came to mind. Eventually Shawn finally let Blake go get some clothes on as dinner was almost ready your dad however, shockingly, deigned to stay nude.

****

After dinner you were again ready to ask about the relationship between Blake and your dad, to which Blake, now comfortable in a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top, answered "Well it all started when at the start of my senior year I came out to my parents, and, well they didn't take it well. We pretty much argued non-stop until it got to a point I couldn't stay there anymore, and getting away from them suited me just fine." As Blake continued he explained that he'd asked to stay at your dad's house until he could figure something out and after staying there for a while they had both eventually given in to there respective urges, Blake with relentless teen libido and your dad being freakishly horny 24/7.

You still found it pretty strange, but you could at least find some perverse comfort in knowing Blake wasn't about to be like your new dad or something. The night then turned fairly casual as you and Blake began watching the same old Star Wars movie you always did leaving Shawn to the dishes. Near the end of the movie your dad came to join the two of you in the living room and was, again, displaying his gigantic member with shameless gusto. As soon as the movie finished Blake suggested, not at all as discretely as he thought, turning in for the night while clearly having a slight tent going in his shorts. "Gross" you thought to yourself, but you were plenty tired after such an interesting day yourself so you didn't fuss. "I'll grab my bags and head up in a bit, goodnight" you said as you watched Blake and Shawn head upstairs, but not realizing they weren't quite out of sight yet your dad was already playfully pulling down Blake's shorts. "Ugh" you groaned, whatever, got to learn to live with it.

After brushing your teeth and heading to your old room, you were met with the familiar scent of home and felt at ease. Taking your shirt off and slipping your pants off you climbed into bed feeling the nostalgic comfort of your old bed. As the first sense off calm you'd felt today was about to take you to sleep you were jolted awake by the sound of some obscenely loud grunting coming from your dad's room "Cute" you thought. Rolling over you again tried to fall asleep despite the obvious loud sex your dad and Blake were having (and the rising boner in your boxers you refused to admit to).

Eventually you managed to fall asleep and after a noisy night you found yourself
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176430-Coming-Home/cid/2592934-Reunions-All-Around