*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2673758-Head-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: Head 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head 3

    by: Joe
This head had a tied up bun brown hair with light makeup on and tan skin. Her name is Minerva and she was a former super model that was about to commit suicide only for the collector to get her in time. The head only agrees to behave as long as the collector keeps her pretty and shows her love in anymore and it has to be genuine.

"Master, another makeover I assume? I do feel my current look is fading off and needs to be reapplied. Maybe my hair since I had this style for a while," the head asked.

The collector gave a thumbs up as she could not speak and grabbed the head to a room with a table and mirror. The collector then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Makeover Minerva's hair

2. Give Minerva a touch up on make up

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2673758-Head-3