*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2740132-the-bus-driver-had-a-really-cute-head
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2186142
Based on Return to Oz, this story is about a woman who likes to collect heads.
This choice: the bus driver had a really cute head.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the bus driver had a really cute head.

    by: Joe
The bus driver had a long pony tail with a mole on her left cheek and square glasses. She managed to act natural while being seductive at the same time. It's as if she was not trying. She was just driving and doing typical bus driving stuff and yet the Collector felt tempted. If she were to go get the lady's head, she might run the risk of being caught. However, she might be mistaken as a body desperate for a head as she heard news about that being a thing. Also, she is known for stealing heads with a head on to begin with. The problem is that it's more of an assault and just hurts the person rather than actual detachment. Most of the detachment comes from her and not others so she might cause suspicion.

The Collector tried her hardest to resist the temptation, but cute heads are her main weakness. She clinch her fists to stop herself until she can leave the bus. After a while, she just have to. She got up from her seat as she slowly approach to the driver, consequences be damned and slowly reach for her head. Luckily everyone was preoccupied with their own things, even the bodies she just met. As the collector reach for the bus driver's head...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186142-The-Head-Collector/cid/2740132-the-bus-driver-had-a-really-cute-head