*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2653988-Her-Bra-you-land-under-her-boob
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2189952
Some people like to shrink near girls other like to shrink near animals lets mix it.
This choice: Her Bra (you land under her boob)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Her Bra (you land under her boob)

    by: araval
"Here is my Bra, I was looking for it" she said, she rally just said it. You looked shocked as she take of her sport bra. After running and bent to pick you up. You now that you should probably run or yell at her but instead you stay there and look mesmerized at her giant boobs. Centorea always had big boobs but now her boobs are REALLY BIG !!!. When she pick you up, you realized that this is really bed and started to yell at her “Centorea !!!”. Unfortunately it was a little to late. When she put her bra on her big boobs she said “ weird did I just hear something ? naah probably just my imagination”.

You wanted to yell “ noooo this isn’t your imagination” but her boob was already blocking any noise you could make. Her boob were always big, soft and smelled very nice. And now they still were soft but also very heavy, rather than big they become enormous and smell let’s say that after her jogging session and medicine that caused additional sweating it didn’t smell very well.

The first thing you felt when she put her bra on was feeling of softness and comfort. Like war blanket that lay on top of you. But just moment later she let her breast and it full weigh was hold by her bra and unfortunately by you. At this moment it stopped feeling nice. Yes it still was soft and warm but also very heavy. It felt like it weight a ton. You could barely breath due to pressure and the air.... the air here was really bad. It was humid due to her sweating and it smelled really bad.
Probably for person of normal size this smell would be at most a little unpleasant but for you it was completely different.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araval (UN: araval at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2189952-Shrunk-in-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou/cid/2653988-Her-Bra-you-land-under-her-boob