*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The apartment
  2. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708680-The--apartment
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: Jon goes to an apartment complex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The apartment

    by: Kane01
After giving it some thought, John decided not to go with it just yet. As much as he would've wanted to he really had no idea whether or not the student would come in tomorrow. And he'd be trapped inside the shoe if the injection was to make him as small as it was supposed to.

So instead he grabbed the other shoe off the top of the locker he placed both shoes on the floor in front of the locker door. School policy can be stupid when it came to certain things.

To take his mind off the footwear, Jon performed his obligated duties as Janitor. Hours later he dropped off his keys to the principal's office, made sure the front doors to the school were locked, and left his old life forever.

It was night time. The perfect time for what he had planned.

He found himself up by an apartment building. It was a two story "Ladies Only " building. The only apartment he'd heard of that ever did that. He'd seen a few of the women who lived there, as a result This was a potential location for his fantasy come true.

The problem of course was how to get inside. Obviously he couldn't do that. But he could shrink himself and wait for someone to enter and he had to do was hitch a ride.

He walked around to the back of the apartment building. It was super dark there. Perfect for what he had to . He took out the injector. He thought about ditching his clothes, but if it didn't work he'd be a naked guy with a needle in his leg. And if all it did was make him pass out he'd be an unconscious naked guy about to be arrested.

Removing the plastic tip, closed his eyes, and drove the injector home. The needle penetrates, he felt the chemical enter his body.

And nothing.

He removed the injector. He counted to ten. Still nothing. He'd blown it. All his hard earned cash he'd spent on---

Then there was a sudden wave of vertigo and the ground rushed up to meet him. Everything went dark. He may have blacked out, for the next thing he remembered was opening his eyes and staring up at this cloth canopy that he soon realized was his shirt. standing on wobbly legs, Jon staggered out toward the light. Outside was an alien jungle. It was the lawn. It had worked. He smiled and let out a loud "Yah Hoo!"

His voice didn't sound right. It was all high pitched like he'd been breathing helium. He didn't care. Now all he had to do was.....

Was...

Damn. That front door was a very long ways away. A lot further than he would've wanted it to be. No point in staying around though. He stepped out, completely naked, and headed out into the strange new world that awaited him.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708680-The--apartment