*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa
  2. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708684-Lisa
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: Jon decides to head to a friend's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lisa

    by: Kane01
After giving it some thought, John decided not to go with it just yet. As much as he would've wanted to he really had no idea whether or not the student would come in tomorrow. And he'd be trapped inside the shoe if the injection was to make him as small as it was supposed to.

So instead he grabbed the other shoe off the top of the locker he placed both shoes on the floor in front of the locker door. School policy can be stupid when it came to certain things.

To take his mind off the footwear, Jon performed his obligated duties as Janitor. Hours later he dropped off his keys to the principal's office, made sure the front doors to the school were locked, and left his old life forever.

It was night time. The perfect time for what he had planned.Twenty minutes from the school was a neighbourhood and Jon focused on one particular house.

Lisa went to the same school Jon did janitor work, and she would often meet him at the school as he was getting ready to begin his cleaning duties and she was leaving to go home. At first they’d just wave and be friendly toward each other. Later they became friends. To Jon, she was like the younger sister he never had. Lisa was 17, almost 18 and would be graduating in the spring if everything went okay. She wasn’t very tall, just less than five feet tall.

Lisa was a Raccoon.

Jon remembered the previous month when She had visited him down in the basement after he'd gotten the news he was out on his ass after the semester. Her visit had cheered him up.


“Hi Jon!”

“Hi Lisa, came by for your locket?”

“I’m really glad you found it, I thought it was lost forever.”

“Have a seat, I’ll get it for you.”

Jon opened his lunch box and took out with an object wrapped in tissue. Lisa sat on the battered sofa that doubled as his bed. He sat next to her and handed her the object which, upon unwrapping, was revealed to be a heart shaped locket.

“I’m afraid I didn’t find the chain.”

“That’s Okay; I can get another one for it. “Lisa leaned forward and hugged Jon. He was a bit surprised by the act of affection, but didn’t reject it. After all, this was a family heirloom he had recovered.

He remembered the day she mentioned it as she’d leaving the school. She had lost it in the school and had been quite upset that she had lost her grandmother’s locket. He had promised her that he would do his best to find it. It had taken the whole night, but he managed to track down.

While she hugged him, his eyes were drawn to the shoes Lisa was wearing. She wore shoes but no socks. They were small but at that moment he was imagining what they’d look like if they were the size of a house.


When he had acquired the injection, Lisa was the first one he thought of. He would rather do it around someone he knew and trusted rather than some stranger. But what if she said no? What if she thought he was some weirdo?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708684-Lisa