*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The dorms
  2. Pyrrha Nikos
  3. An Arc's semblance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202348-RWBY-Female-Muscle-Growth-Arc-Semblance/cid/2735467-The-dorms
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2202348
Jaune's semblance finally manifested, with powerful amazons as a result!
This choice: The dorms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The dorms

    by: reza0807
Jaune entered his team's shared room in a state of excitement. The joy of finally having discovered his semblance was enough to make him smile the entire way there; a shit-eating grin on his face.

Also, the added hope of finally fulfilling his dreams of muscle waifus was almost threatening to make him faint. He was just so happy!

On the way to the dorms he had tried his semblance on one of the female students who had come here for the tournament. As it turned out, he could use it without having to make physical contact. Just concentrating on the person was enough.

"Jaune? What got you in such a good mood?" His red-haired partner questioned him, noticing his large smile. Pyrrha Nikos, champion of Mistral and grade A beauty was sat at the desk, wearing her school uniform. The way her stockings hugged her toned legs, and her shirt curved around her generous bust made Jaune's heart skip a beat, "You look a lot happier than usual."

The spartan's kindness immediately loosened his lips. Pyrrha was the most supportive person in Beacon, who he could come to with any problems that he had, and receive nothing but kind words from. Honestly, Jaune didn't know what he would be without his friend's support.

There was also the fact that she was gorgeous. Hair as red as blood cascaded down her shoulders and surprisingly toned back, and eyes as green as emeralds stared at him with nothing but kindness. Her figure was similar to Yang's; still very feminine, but more toned and muscular, which was right up his alley.

"Well, I finally discovered my semblance!" His chest swelled with pride.

A large smile immediately blossomed on the invincible girl's face, "That's wonderful, Jaune! I'm so proud of you right now!"

"Thank, Pyr." He responded, using his affectionate nickname for the redhead.

Like usual, a small blush appeared on the teenager's cheeks. Come to think of it, Pyrrha only had those reactions around him. Huh... must be allergic or something.

"So what does it do?" Pyrrha asked innocently.

That was the question, wasn't it? Jaune debated whether or not to tell her, but ultimately he decided to just come clean. While it was definitely an unorthodox semblance, the blonde knight knew that Pyrrha would not judge him for it, and he could trust her with this knowledge.

And thus he told her everything he knew. The explanation didn't last long; he could grow any girl's muscles, maybe even help them more -- though he hadn't tested for anything like that -- and it required him to mentally will the person to grow.

Pyrrha listened attentively. It was probably a good thing to tell her all of this, seeing as she knew a lot more about aura and semblances than him. He'd been absent during one of miss Goodwitch's classes, which had covered the subjects, due to feeling ill at the time.

When he finally finished his explanation, his champion of a partner seemed to be impressed.

"Wow... That's certainly quite the extraordinary semblance that you've got there, Jaune." The way she spoke made it sound as if it was a big deal. Maybe it was, if Pyrrha was so certain about it, "It's definitely a supportive semblance. I don't see how it can be used in combat on enemies, but it would benefit your allies."

Jaune nodded, "I thought the same."

A half-truth, really. While yes, he did know that it could maybe give his teammates a boost during combat, his first thoughts were more about his fantasies that included powerful amazons.

He was just a teenager, alright?!

"Maybe you should ask miss Goodwitch for more help. If anyone would know more about this, it would be her." Pyrrha said with an apologetic smile, "Sorry for not being of more use to you."

"Don't talk like that, Pyrrha! You've been a great help so far when it comes to my training, and you're also the best friend I have -- don't tell Ruby, though." Jaune flashed her a bright smile, "I'm sure I discovered my semblance because of your help."

Now, even he knew that he was not the most observant person in the school. Jaune was dense; this was a stated fact that he knew all too well.

However, it was difficult not to notice the sudden glint in Pyrrha's eyes as she squirmed in her seat, rubbing her strong thighs against each other.

"Maybe there's another way I could be of help to you?" The red-haired Huntress-in-training spoke up hesitantly, "Say, what do you actually think of girls with... you know, muscles?"

"Ah... well, honestly? I think they look great." Jaune admitted reluctantly.

It was difficult to confess such a thing, but so far Pyrrha didn't seem to be disgusted with the idea. Besides, he knew that she could be trusted with his secret attraction to muscular women.

"I see..." Pyrrha looked away contemplatively. The champion fell silent, causing their conversation to take a somewhat awkward turn. Her green eyes then locked on to his blue ones, "Jaune, what do you think of testing your semblance on me?"

"Huh?!"

His partner gave him a sheepish yet determined look, "I mean, we want to know more about your semblance, right? Well, I think you should use it on me so we can properly see what it does."

Using his semblance -- the one that gave girls muscle -- on his partner; the beautiful and talented Pyrrha Nikos?

Was he in heaven?

"I guess so. Are you really sure about this, Pyrrha?" Jaune asked her, wanting to be sure that her mind was made up.

The red-haired spartan nodded firmly, "I am. Go ahead and use your semblance on me, Jaune."

You have the following choices:

1. Pyrrha has a positive reaction to his semblance

*Noteb*
2. Pyrrha has a negative reaction to his semblance

*Noteb*
3. Other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reza0807 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202348-RWBY-Female-Muscle-Growth-Arc-Semblance/cid/2735467-The-dorms