*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Book comes to DXD
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209745-DXD-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2771221-The-Book-comes-to-DXD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2209745
The Book of Reality has gone to another world where angels, devils, and monsters reside.
Chapter #1

The Book comes to DXD

    by: Hallmark
Issei Hyoudou was just your average teen on the outside but on the inside he was something else. He is a High Class devil now after doing excellent in the promotion exam and a senior in Kuoh Academy. He also has so many girlfriends now that the war is over and has made many great memories with the ORC but it started to get a bit boring.

Which brings us to right now where our hero is walking back to his home with a strange black book that was titled “The Book of Reality.” Issei found this book in the bushes because he though he saw something fall from the sky and land outside. He decided to wait until after school to see what it was and luckily it was still there.

Issei went into his mansion where he saw a note on the table from his girlfriends no doubt. Dear Issei, the girls and I are having a girls night so we’ll be back in the morning. Don’t stay out or up too late you do have your finals before summer. See you to tomorrow and know that I love you. Love, Rias.

Issei smiles at the note before remembering that his summer vacation starts tomorrow and that he has one final to take but first he wants to know what the book is because of the aura it gave off.

Issei made his way up to his room and put the book on his desk before opening it to see that the pages were blank. He was surprised before flipping through the book noticing that the pages haven’t ended at all.

“Just what is this book?” Issei pondered before he felt a shock on his right hand.

“Ouch! That felt worse than Akeno’s lighting.” He yelled as he clutched his hand. Issei was about to toss the book until he saw words appearing on the page.

“Congratulations, Issei Hyoudou! You are now have the power to change reality and all you have to do is write it in the book.

Unfortunately there are a few rules you must know. No one can see what you write unless you allow them to know what you did to them. The book cannot be used by anyone else unless you allow them. The book is also indestructible so it cannot be destroyed by anything unless you write it down in the pages. Don’t believe me try writing something right now.


Issei stares at the passage before thinking it was some bull but found it interesting if he could actually change reality with this book. He decided to go ahead and do something.

“Okay let’s make it so I don’t have to worry tonight about studying.” Issei said as he started to write in the book.

I don’t have to take my final tomorrow and I passed with flying colors. Sona will call me and let me know. Also summer vacation will last until I decide it’s time to end it.

Issei just laughed at himself thinking how hilarious it sounds until he hears his phone go off and answers the call.

“Hello this is the Hyoudou residence. Issei speaking how can I help you?” Issei says.

Sona on the other end looks around to see if anyone is around and realizes she’s alone. She blushes speaking to Issei “Well I thought you would like to know you are exempt from tomorrow and I must say I’m surprised with your grade. I mean a 100%, I’m very impressed looks like all that studying helped.”

Issei looks shocked before composing himself and replying “ Thank you President that means a lot coming from you.”

Soma silently giggles to herself before saying “It’s no problem and I’m curious so there’s a new movie tomorrow that I want to go see and I have two tickets but I have no one to join me so I was wondering if you could join me tomorrow?”

Issei surprised started to think ‘Is she asking me out on a date?’ He quickly replied. “Are you sure because you do know I’m with the girls right now.”

Sona replies “I know and I asked Rias and she seemed okay with it and I have something I want to confess to you face to face.

Issei silently sighs before saying “Alright I’m in, so see you tomorrow at the station around 2pm?”

“Works for me see you then bye and have a good night.” Sona replies before hearing a good night from Issei and was inwardly squealing like a fan girl meeting her idol.
‘I’m going on a date with Issei and Rias is okay with this. She must plan I’m spying on us tomorrow got to keep my guard up.’

Back to Issei, he was shocked to beyond. Realizing what he just did he felt some new power at his fingertips but realizes that he must be careful with this otherwise he would be no better than Vali’s father.

“Well let’s see. What else should I do?”

You have the following choices:

1. Bring an anime girl to life

2. Readers Choice

3. Test what else the book can do.

4. Give him a new power

5. Someone else gets the book

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallmark (UN: bl00dedge1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209745-DXD-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2771221-The-Book-comes-to-DXD