*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Options
  2. Lets get started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213087-WOManipulated-into-Mini-Skirts/cid/2797640-More-Options
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213087
Stories about powerful men/boys being manipulated and bullied into becoming sexy women.
This choice: More Options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Options

    by: Lanerd
Corporate Takeover: You’re the CEO of one of the world’s most successful tech company. You live a life of luxury with a mansion, multiple sport cars, and a sexy trophy wife. Yet a group of your rivals want to remove you from the picture and take everything you have as they do it.

Sacking the Quarterback: What happens when a Pro-Football player is turned into a high school cheerleader? You’re one of American Footballs greatest quarterbacks, who has lead your team to multiple championships victories. You’re a household name, but your backup wants you gone.

Back of the hog: You’re the founder and leader of the biker gang “The Hellhounds”. You and your boys demand respect by everyone, but when you cross the wrong woman in a bar, your place in the Hellhounds may be changed.

You have the following choices:

1. Corporate Takeover

2. Sacking the Quarterback

3. Back of the Hog

4. More Choices!

5. Even More Choices!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lanerd (UN: lanerd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boston Rocko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213087-WOManipulated-into-Mini-Skirts/cid/2797640-More-Options