*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Evan Luke
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214402-Suddenly-a-God/cid/2809461-Evan-Luke
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2214402
You awake one morning with the powers of a god. How are things going to go?
This choice: Evan Luke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Evan Luke

    by: Arashi
The day starts off like any other at your apartment. You wake up,shave, shower, brush teeth, etc. It's going to be a good day, at least in your terms. You have to day off from your job at the warehouse, and you intend to take full advantage of it to get some things taken care of. There are quite a few things you need to do in fact.

First, you need to return a vacuum cleaner to your neighbor, Claire Scoot. If you're being honest, though, Claire is a bombshell. She's about the same age as you, she has an amazing body with large breasts, wide hips, a large ass, and only a little bit of a gut. Pair that with her long, wavy red hair, green eyes, and plump lips, and she's a perfect. It is a bit surprising that she is a single mother, having gotten pregnant when she was 13, and has an adorable 8 year old.

Second, you got your work clothes dirty the night before, and didn't really intend to. What can you say, you had to pick up a box that had been covered in dirt. That said, the counter girl in the laundry room has an adorable face, and is only a year younger. She may not be Claire Scoot hot, but she's very cute, especially when she has her glasses on. You might try your luck and ask her out, though you know she'll say no.

You've a number of other things as well, but these are pretty close to your apartment.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Return Claire's Vacuum, and talk.

2. Go do laundry, and use flirt on the counter girl.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arashi (UN: arashis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arashi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214402-Suddenly-a-God/cid/2809461-Evan-Luke