*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the laundry room!
  2. Evan Luke
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214402-Suddenly-a-God/cid/2961614-To-the-laundry-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2214402
You awake one morning with the powers of a god. How are things going to go?
This choice: Go do laundry, and use flirt on the counter girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To the laundry room!

    by: Arashi
After some thought, you decided that you needed to get your laundry done. Besides, it's been a while since you've seen little miss counter girl, Amber. You grab your bag of laundry, a fist full of bills, and make sure you look okay before you head down there. To your astonishment, you face seemed to have cleared up from the acne scars you've had for years, it was kind of puzzling. You shrug it off as your face being swollen or something to that extent, and head out the door.

As you're walking down the hall, you pass the apartment of a crotchety, old lady that acts like every "youngster" was doing something wrong. You don't care for her attitude, but you hear from other elderly tenants that she was a party animal in her youth. One even had a picture of her in her 20's, and she was almost as hot a Claire. You wish that everyone had that version of her instead of the battleaxe they have now. As you begin passing her apartment, you hear the door open and think to yourself "here we go...". As you turn to the door, you don't see an angry old woman with here fists on her hip, instead you seen the hottie from the picture wearing a not so subtle baby doll dress and nothing else.

"Oh, Evan. I need you to help me with something really important", she says cupping her breasts with her arm. You are stunned by this turn of events, but are not questioning it. You still need to get laundry done, but it could possible wait a few more minutes.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go do Laundry

*Noteb*
2. It can wait

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arashi (UN: arashis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arashi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214402-Suddenly-a-God/cid/2961614-To-the-laundry-room