*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She finds herself snagged
  2. The beginning of Adventure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220274-Lillys-Ticklish-Jaunt-in-the-Forest/cid/2825340-She-finds-herself-snagged
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Nature · #2220274
Lilly goes for a walk and discovers something new on the trails
This choice: She finds herself snagged  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She finds herself snagged

    by: eye_dunno
Amidst her multiple thoughts, she soon finds her clothes snagged on a couple of vines. She pulls herself free, but notices that the vines seem to be growing rapidly and they are moving up her clothes. Without a second thought, she tries to run out of there, but some vines are quick to grab her ankles and a wrist. Using her free hand, she attempts to fend off the invading vines as they continue to grow underneath her clothing. As they grow and move, she starts to giggle a little from the ticklish sensation. She hears the plant monster groan.

"What do you hehe want?" She yells at the plant, as though it can understand. After she yells her words, her clothes (including her underwear and bra) are swiftly ripped off by the vines that were growing underneath, revealing her entire naked body. The monster then opens it mouth to a gaping position, revealing slimy tentacles, one of which reaches out and caresses Lilly's belly. The ticklish sensation makes her giggle, to which the plant monster groans again.

"You... want... to tickle me?!?" She asks hesitantly.

The plant groans in response and shakes a little. She assumes the plant shook from excitement. She stares wide eyed at the plant, still not believing that it has sentience, it can understand what she's saying. But little is she aware that more vines are wrapping themselves around her wrists and ankles. She tries furiously to think of a plan, but can't think of anything besides...

You have the following choices:

1. Submitting to the plant

2. Struggling against the plant

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eye_dunno (UN: jamin8r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220274-Lillys-Ticklish-Jaunt-in-the-Forest/cid/2825340-She-finds-herself-snagged