*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ross the Inquisitive
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225100-The-Growth-of-Ross-Lynch/cid/2855540-Ross-the-Inquisitive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2225100
The former Disney star grows into the absolute biggest thing show business
Chapter #1

Ross the Inquisitive

    by: Smut Lorde
Following a long, strenuous day of filming a new episode of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Ross slowly walked back to his trailer. He was looking forward to a nice period of relaxation, as Harvey didn’t appear for the rest of the current filming episode, or the next. Being a seasoned actor, he didn’t mind long periods of filming, it feels natural and familiar to him, but every so often, he just needs some time to himself to relax and detox after long, rough, strenuous days.

Upon reaching his trailer, he didn’t hesitate to open the door and walk inside. Kicking off his shoes and socks and pulling off his trademark white tank top, he makes his way to a black leather chair, gingerly throwing his shirt over the back, sitting down and pulling an acoustic guitar into his lap. He strummed a bit, then put the guitar back down, his muse to play suddenly dwindled. Walking down his hallway, he slowly stripped out of his pants, leaving on his tight white underwear that left very little to the imagination.

He made his way into a full length mirror, staring at the man staring back at him. Standing at six feet tall, with size nine feet, and thirty-eight inch pecs, the blonde was usually proud of the reflection, but lately he was secretly wishing for some difference. He bounced his pecs a few times before flexing his biceps. While not very big, they were very defined. He estimated that they were about thirteen inches around. He did a few poses, something like an amateur body builder. He finishes with a crab pose, staring at his thighs. Like his biceps, they were impressively toned, but weren’t actually big.

Staring at the man in the mirror, he stroked his full length a few times, fantasizing about his dream body. He would never admit it to anyone, but he secretly wished to be massive. Absolutely jacked. He wanted the body professional body builders dream about. Not only that, he wanted to be a giant, at least seven feet tall, with feet that could level villages with one step. He grabbed his clothed member, and while it was about six or seven inches, he wanted more than average. He wanted the absolute biggest cock the word had ever seen. One that could please and earn the envy of every man and woman in the world. While he currently kept his bisexuality a secret, if he were to become a god, he would be free to be as open as he could be.

He was snapped back to reality when there was a loud THUD at his door.

He ran back down the hallway to the main room, which was unusually quiet, the atmosphere thick. He called out, “Hello? Who’s there?” However there was no answer. He grabbed his guitar and held it like a weapon, ready to be on the offense if he had to be. He slowly crept through his trailer, and found a strange box sitting on his table with a note. Wearily, he looked around before setting the guitar down and picked up the note. He read it out loud.

“Ross,
Let your fantasies unwind.
Enjoy this gift. It could be the first of many to come.

Love, G”

“This is strange. Why would someone leave me a gift and not wait until I opened it at least?” He pulled up a wooden chair, and sat at the table. He slowly unwrapped the pretty red bow and opened the box. The gift was what looked to be expensive, foreign chocolate. The blonde picked one up and read it.

“Power Bars. The milk chocolate that unlocks your true potential? What does this mean?” He was nervous, but yet he still found himself unwrapping a bar. “I guess one couldn’t hurt....” He took a bite out of the bar, and he instantly fell in love with it. He started devouring the rest of the bar, followed by unwrapping and inhaling countless more. He eventually gained some self restraint and finished after eating about half the box. “I’ve never had chocolate so delicious.”

He got up to put the box in his refrigerator, and once he closed the door, he suddenly felt queasy, nauseous-like. Figuring that it was from eating all that chocolate at once, he sat back in the wooden chair and rubbed his stomach. As time passed, his stomach started growling and Ross started sweating, the room slowly starting to feel as if it were growing hotter and hotter. A dark, mysterious figure secretly watched from Ross’ kitchen window

Following another growl of his stomach and closed his eyes. He would not open them again until he released a deep moan. He then saw that...

You have the following choices:

1. He was growing taller

*Noteb*
2. His muscles were growing larger

3. His penis started inflating

*Noteb*
4. His feet were expanding

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smut Lorde (UN: chriswiltrout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smut Lorde has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225100-The-Growth-of-Ross-Lynch/cid/2855540-Ross-the-Inquisitive