*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/W23ZKCHM5-Follow-Sasha
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2231951
The eighth installment of the trait swapping series.
This choice: Follow Sasha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Follow Sasha

    by: Saracen1187
Sasha's panties stood no chance of containing the black behemoth that had sprouted between her legs after Jessica swapped her, and the beauty rep's new cock pushed up effortlessly past the waistband of her designer underwear even in it's semi-flaccid state. As a result of the swap the large phallus instantly started getting hard and the bulge in Sasha's black skirt grew larger. "God, not now!" Sasha grumbled, blushing a little as a couple of customers and the leering Liam all took turns in staring at her groin.

Sasha, along with everyone else, hated Liam, considering him a pervert as well as a slacker. Yet at the same time Sasha took pride in the fact that she could turn heads, even the head of a slimeball like Liam. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Sasha told Liam, who quickly lowered his head and got back to his work... reluctantly.

Walking back to her little stall by the toiletries section, Sasha's gait had of course changed drastically. Not surprising given the 9-inch erection that had stretched her panties past beyond the point of 'springing back' to form. "Elasticated my ass! I'm not buying any more underwear from that stupid online store." she grumbled, struggling to adjust herself. "Maybe I should have worn slacks too." she wondered, sighing as she looked down and ran her right hand fingers through her bobbed black hair.

"Morning Sasha." A familiar voice suddenly caused her to look up.

Nat and Holly, two of the employees of Beautylicious were standing there, and it was the former who had greeted her, the girl's American accent a dead giveaway. "Oh, hello girls. Let me guess, supply run?" Sasha responded, slipping behind her stall to hide her obvious boner as she teetered on the 4-inch heels of her expensive Identita black patent pumps.

Both salon girls nodded in unison. "Yep. You know Carly and Zoe rarely do them since they have two errand girls to order around." Holly sighed.

Sasha smiled, feeling her massive black cock throb in her panties. "Well, since you're here, can I interest you both in the new brand of mascara?" she asked, dipping a hand under the counter.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/W23ZKCHM5-Follow-Sasha