*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nightly Encounter
  2. The Guest Lecturer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234849-Fat-Brat/cid/2970871-The-Nightly-Encounter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2234849
An obnoxious college student picked the wrong fat chick to insult.
This choice: That Night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Nightly Encounter

    by: Ëtalfni
Zack passed the time like he normally did when he was pissed off: playing an unreasonable amount of video games. This carried on into the night as he all but ignored his growling gut for food. The last thing he wanted to do was be near anyone after his utter embarrassment in the lecture. The dining hall was sure to be filled with the gossip of what had happened. College was fickle like that.

So, he remained in his dorm well past dinner time and into the dark of night.

It was around 11:42 PM when Zack finally pried himself from a rather involved game of Fortnight before shuffling over to his dorm's kitchen to find something he could it. It was well past the time his roommate was usually passed out for the school night, so he had the apartment mostly to himself as he scoured the fridge. Little did he know that there was something on its way that was about to change his life completely. A nightly encounter he'd least expect.

Just as Zack was about to settle for some leftover Toaster Strudels in the fridge, there came a knock at his door.

"Who the hell is that?" he muttered. Though he was used to staying up late, it was odd to have a guest over at this hour.

Zack approached the door and opened it to discover that what was interrupting his night of moping around was actually...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whoashutitdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234849-Fat-Brat/cid/2970871-The-Nightly-Encounter