*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2922812-Fattening-Revenge---The-Beginning-of-something-Big
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Story 2: Fattening Revenge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fattening Revenge - The Beginning of something Big

    by: JOOSHER
Hanna had always been a heavier girl and ever since she started school people have been bullying her for her size. At the age of 16, Hanna currently weighs 244 lbs. She has tried to loose weight many of times but to no success. She blames her genetics for her ever expanding waist line, but in reality the fault might be her large appetite. Hanna has long auburn hair, pale freckled skin and bluish eyes. She has small breasts and most of her weight resides in her belly and thighs. She wear mostly baggy and oversized clothing to hide her body. Her personality has been shaped by the years of bullying and now she is a shy and timid girl, who prefers spending time alone reading. Hanna only has few friends at school, who she became friends with as they were also getting bullied.

Right now Hanna was walking home from school, quite flustered and teary eyed. Right before school had ended Hanna had once again fallen victim to Samantha's bullying. It had been the end of PE and Hanna was in the locker room changing out of her gym clothes, when Samantha had come up behind her and grabbed her stomach. She had then turned Hanna around so everyone in the locker room could see and then started jiggling her belly fat. Samantha had just laughed and made comments on how large and soft Hanna was. Other girls, mainly other cheerleaders, had joined in laughing and some even came to poke Hanna's belly. Hanna had just stood there, horrified and powerless to move. She had never been able to stand up for herself, not even in such horrible situations. When Samantha and the others had finally stopped Hanna quickly put her gym shirt back on and ran away.

Now she was making her way back home, while holding back tears. She was still wearing her sweaty gym clothing, and she hadn't even had the chance to put her bra back on before putting her top on and bolting out. All of this combined with all the other times similar things had happened because of Samantha, made Hanna want to scream and curse at the world and especially Samantha. But she just couldn't. Even if Samantha appeared right in front of her, she still couldn't even say one mean thing to her. She was too afraid to ever stand up herself. But still there wasn't a moment she didn't want to have some form of revenge.

As she walked her mind was too preoccupied, with hatred of Samantha and her own body, and she accidentally bumped into someone. Both of them fell on the ground and Hanna quickly started apologizing, but the other person quickly just stood up and continued walking. Hanna couldn't even discern the gender of the person, as she didn't see their face. Only thing she could notice were the strange robe like clothing the person was wearing.

As Hanna stood up, she noticed a package on the ground next to her. She figured that the other person must have dropped and she picked it up. As she was working out the courage to yell to the person, a feeling of calmness came over her. She didn't know why, but she felt that it would be fine to take package for herself, and she did. When she arrived at her home and went up to her room, she put the package on her desk and started wondering what on earth had come over her and made her practically steal someone else's property. But as she was looking at the package the same sense of calmness returned. But this time her mind was repeating words and names. Specifically revenge and Samantha. And as those thoughts became more and more vivid in her mind, Hanna found herself ripping open the package, revealing the object inside.

It was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2922812-Fattening-Revenge---The-Beginning-of-something-Big