*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A genie in a lamp
  2. More stories!
  3. More Stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3036378-A-genie-in-a-lamp
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: You get what you wish for, and more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A genie in a lamp

    by: JOOSHER
Genies are a well known myth, but only a few know that they are in fact real. They posses the power to alter the very fabric or reality in almost any way, but only if they are being commanded to do so. And as these genies have been entrapped inside a variety of objects, mostly in lamps, for eternity unless they are able to grant 999 wishes, they are very eager to follow the commands of whoever frees them for the time being. But still genies are devious beings that most of the time will try to twist the words of the wish for their own entertainment.

Such is the case with Notha. Over the millenniums the teal skinned genie has found a way for almost all the wishes she has granted to cause someone to gain weight. But it's been a long time since the last time she was freed from the lamp to grant another 3 wishes. Having already brought to life the wishes of about 150 people, so about 450 wishes, it was really annoying that no one had freed right as she was about halfway to freeing herself.


Right now Notha was laying about inside the lamps she had to call home. She was looking at her reflection on the golden interior of the lamp.Twisting her long silky black hair and looking at her own chubby form, Notha began reminiscing about some of the wishes she had granted.

There was one woman who wanted to win over the affection of a handsome man in her village. Notha's solution was to make it so that the man had a fetish for feeding women. This caused all other women to be uninterested in the man and the woman was the only one willing to take part in her crushes kink.

Another time there was a poor farmer who wished he could become rich. Notha made any food cooked from the farmers produce to be extremely tasty and addictive. This lead the farmer to make more money then he ever had use for. Side-effect of this wish was that those buying the food were too addicted to stop eating and quickly ended up obese.

Once Notha also convinced a person who person who was robbed that the best revenge was to fatten up the robber.


But all that was centuries ago. The last person who had rubbed the lamp had kept the lamp to themselves after getting their wishes. They had locked the lamp in a chest and then over the years the chest had made its way to an antique store, somehow without anyone rubbing the lamp and freeing Notha. Currently the lamp was in a display case in the store, and to Notha's annoyance the store owner didn't seem to care that the lamp was covered in dust.

Being always somewhat aware what was outside the lamp, Notha heard the door to the store open. But at this point she had learned to not get her hopes up. It was very unlikely that someone would buy the lamp.

But then to Notha's surprise the store owner opened the glass case and wrapped the lamp up. Had someone actually bought the lamp. Notha shot up trying to figure out who her possible savior might be, but she couldn't make out anything beyond the wrappings.


Who will be the one to actually free Notha from her lamp? Will it be whoever bought the lamp or maybe someone else happens along? Or does the store owner finally dust off the lamp?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3036378-A-genie-in-a-lamp