*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238625-the-High-Calorie-Collection/cid/3040657-When-the-kid-moves-away--food-comes-out-to-play
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2238625
a collection of previously non-interactive weight gain stories
This choice: Stella and Stewart at least have the decency to wait until Stacy is gone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

When the kid moves away, food comes out to play

    by: TheWingMan
To say there was a strange tension in the house after Stella and Stewart revealed their mutual desire for Stella to grow would be a massive (pun intended) understatement. However, her mother and step-father at least were considerate enough to wait until she left for college.

As she waved off her daughter as she drove away, Stella turned to Stewart.

"When did you want to start?"

"I already ordered takeout."

"Perfect."

And so Stella was finally able to release her pent up desires upon a bountiful feast of Italian foods.

"Thish ish sha besht!" She exclaimed with a mouthful of penne alfredo. It was her second dish of the night.

Stewart was amazed at his wife, specifically her appetite. When she revealed these deep desires to him, he never would of thought that she was hiding this much of an appetite in her relatively slender frame.

After the alfredo, Stewart fed Stella the cannoli's he got her for dessert by hand, which was an extremely intimate moment for them. They laughed when Stewart turned on the house's sound system to play some Marvin Gaye.

Afterwards, the couple cuddled on their couch, with Stewart rubbing Stella's engorged stomach.

"This was amazing." Stella sighed, half drifting into a well deserved food coma.

'Hopefully it will get even better."

"I know it will. And i hope you're prepared for how big I plan on getting."

"Honey, I couldn't be more prepared if I tried"

They drifted to sleep not long after, with Stella having dreams of her own particular kind of grandeur.

You have the following choices:

1. Stacy comes home to visit

2. Further tales of debauchery and excess

*Noteb*
3. Free choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheWingMan (UN: wingman23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238625-the-High-Calorie-Collection/cid/3040657-When-the-kid-moves-away--food-comes-out-to-play