*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Light Magic
  2. 1st day of school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239508-Exodia-School-for-the-paranormal/cid/2955464-Light-Magic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2239508
Multidimensional, multisize-ual (?) magic school, the doors are open for all :)
This choice: Light Magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Light Magic

    by: Lonly Wanderer
[Invisible Prince chapter]

Ren and Morgan headed over to the light magic class that they were assigned to. The room had colors that were bright and/or warm but not to the level that it would bother people's eyes.

"Hello children, welcome to beginners light magic. I am your teacher Miss Dragoon." The woman was a giantess with pointed ears and had green hair, Morgan could tell she was some sort of draconic being.

The teacher took attendance going over the names of students. Some of which seemed vaguely familiar to Morgan and Ren.

She then talked about the different spells regarding light magic along with what she was going to teach them over the course of the year.

Eventually the bell rang and everyone went off to their next class.

What now?


1. The light magic is stuck to the boys making them beacons for dark magic using/demonic female upperclassmen to indulge in light smothered first years.

2. A teacher trips and lands on Morgan but isn't aware that he's stuck to her so she ends up bringing him to her class, hopefully it's Morgan's next teacher!

3. Ren's next class is being taught by Zero, one of his mom's friends. She decides to take advantage of the situation ;)

4. Morgan goes to his next class where giant upper classmen choose first years to be their apprentice. However Morgan is fought over by the outgoing athletic Korra and the Gothic Plump Raven.

5 Ren has to go to P.E and meets Light Blue who's sister is the teacher

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Preying on the first years

*Noteb*
2. Accidents happen

3. Teacher's pet... no, more like Teacher's Toy

4. Lucky, lucky little guy

*Noteb*
5. New friend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lonly Wanderer (UN: pokeprof at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lonly Wanderer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239508-Exodia-School-for-the-paranormal/cid/2955464-Light-Magic