*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240015-The-Summer-Camp/cid/2959546-A-soft-rumbling-comes-from-Noels-tummy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2240015
This is a vore story containing all sorts of fetishes.
This choice: A soft rumbling comes from Noel's tummy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A soft rumbling comes from Noel's tummy

    by: RabieRabbit
A soft rumbling comes from Noel's tummy that is pressed up against yours, Noel lifted his head again and kissed you once more on the neck, and again, then the kissing went over to licking, he began soaking your neck with his saliva, he even made one long lick from your throat all the way up to your eye brows, you felt stunned, you didn't know what to do or say, Noel's smelly saliva covered your throat, “N...Noel.. w..what are you doing” you managed to get out.

“oh, am sorry.. it's just.. that kiss I gave you, I got a taste of your skin and my tummy began rumbling and I got really hungry”

“I told you to eat breakfast! You never listen!”
Noel never ate any breakfast, he preferred to eat a bigger lunch instead.

“yea, I know” Noel smiled a bit embarrassed.
“but... maybe.. you would want to be my lunch?” Noel now grinned widely at you.

“W..w....why would I do that” you say a bit scared for your friend now.

“Just thought that you'd might even wanna volunteer, I am not stupid Ralph, I know you have a thing for me, well why don't you be my lunch and you'll get to be with me forever? As some extra pudge on my tummy that is, Hahaha” Noel laughed and teased you, but something told you that he wasn't joking at all, and that scared you, but at the same time you loved your friend, you weren't sure how you should respond.

Noel starred into your eye's while he waited for an response from you, then he gave up, “Just imagine how you would feel, you'll get to be closer to me than you'd ever been, and this is were your journey would start” Noel says and open his mouth wide just two inches from your face, you smell his warm breath hitting you in your face for each exhale, it isn't disgusting but also not really inviting, you see strands of saliva hanging down from his upper teeth and saliva pooling on the bottom of his mouth, you're almost mesmerized as you gaze down and see where his throat bends downwards and disappears behind his tongue.

Noel closes his maw and sees your stare, inside of your jeans jacket Noel begins to grind his tummy against yours.

“I tell you Ralph, you would feel soooo comfy and snug in my tummy, you wouldn't ever wanna leave, I have a suggestion, we're both cold, right?”

“yes?”

“we could keep each other even warmer if you let me eat you, then I could let you out on the buss, if you'd still want to get out that is, or you could just decide to stay and let nature take its course, that will be up to you”

You really wanna trust your best friend, but the risk that comes with being swallowed is just too terrifying to you, you're lost for words.

“Don't be nervous, it'll be so easy” Noel says while he pulls your jeans jacket up and over the both of your heads, and putting it on himself.
“I could hold this for you, or keep it if you'd wanna stay”

You are now freezing more than ever, you looked at Noel's small pouting belly, wondering how it would actually feel if you were to enter.
Noel walked up very close to you again, “all you would really have to do is just to stand were you are, while i stretch my mouth around your head and continued down until I could lift you into the air”

Noel showed his open maw again, it was even wider this time, how that would even be possible you couldn't understand, his mouth got close enough to your face that the first sun rays of the day were blocked out by Noel's gaping mouth, then your head got so far into the mouth that your face got pressed up against Noel's slimy tongue, you can hear a long moan when the tongue begin to lick at your face, you're just about to pull back but when you do the back of your head bump into Noel's teeth, he had began closing his jaws around your head, you were trapped, then he pushed his mouth further, your head got crammed into the tightness of his throat, and a first load “Gulp” was heard.

Damn, he was actually going through with it you thought to yourself, but he had promised to give you the option to be let out on the buss, this knowledge made you relax a little and just go along with Noel's desire to eat you up.
Noel stroke your sides as he continued pushing down on your head, he was down to your neck now, your head were bent downwards in a really uncomfortable position, his mouth began to stretch over your bare shoulders, Noel's breathing were almost deafening to you, drool flowed down your body, the sour smell of acid began to assault your nose and eye's, Noel had now reached your midsection and then he hoisted your legs and butt into the air and let you slide down his gullet by your own weight, he grabbed your shoes and socks before your feet went into his mouth, then one last wet “gulp” sent you on your way down to Noel's digestive track, uuUURPH! He let out a burp and patted his distended belly.

“Aaah, that felt good, how do you like it in there?” Noel asked his belly.

“it is so strange in here, everything pulsates and move around, and your muscles press down on me, I don't really like it” you complain.

“Why don't you give it a chance, I bet you'll like it, you just have to get used to it.
“besides, you make me feel soo good being in there”

The bus finally arrives and Noel wobbles on it with you, Noel finds his seat and sits down, GROOOAN! BLURP! Noel understand that he's tummy is preparing to break down his friend.

You have the following choices:

1. Ralph's journey inside Noel

2. Noel decides to puke you back up

*Noteb*
3. On the buss Noel's tummy gets stared at by..

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RabieRabbit (UN: rabierabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RabieRabbit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240015-The-Summer-Camp/cid/2959546-A-soft-rumbling-comes-from-Noels-tummy