*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240015-The-Summer-Camp/cid/2959577-Head-lights-appears-down-the-street
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2240015
This is a vore story containing all sorts of fetishes.
This choice: Head lights appears down the street  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head lights appears down the street

    by: RabieRabbit
Then the buss arrived, you opened your jacket, but you didn't want Noel to get out, but if he didn't the other boy's would probably tease the two of you the whole summer.

To your dismay the teacher had decided the seating arrangements beforehand on the buss, to try to keep the trip as “peaceful” as possible.
“we are going to spend four hours together in this buss, so I thought that this might be a good opportunity for each of you to get to know someone that you didn't know before" the teacher says.

A tiny yellow paper with Ralph on it was glued to the backrest at one of the seats in the middle of the buss, but Noel's seat seem to be further back, you feel sad that you wont be able to talk with your best friend for four hours, you sit down on your seat closest to the window.

You fix your eye's on the outside world, when you hear a deep sigh, “ooh, just my luck” you hear someone say, you look up and see Matthew, a boy in seventh grade, he were one of the more popular boys and he had always been mean towards you, even though you had all reason to dislike or even hate him, there were something about him that you couldn't put your finger on, there was something you found enticing about his bossy attitude.

You have the following choices:

1. The long journey begins

2. Matthew decides to torment you

*Noteb*
3. Matthew tease you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RabieRabbit (UN: rabierabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RabieRabbit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240015-The-Summer-Camp/cid/2959577-Head-lights-appears-down-the-street