*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some Context
  2. The being of this cursed reincarnation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3117161-Some-Context
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2244219
Something makes Kazuma into the girls of Konosuba
This choice: “To have your god like abilities"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Some Context

    by: None
- Could you choose your artifact now? I have more people to attend.

Kazuma was taking a long time to choose the artifact to take to the other world. He was aware that the Goddess was beginning to get bored and despair, but because of her impatience, he was not going to rush into making his decision.

- It is not a decision that I can take lightly. I was going to ask you if you had a board or a notebook to clarify my ideas and choose more quickly. Kazuma said, trying to persuade Aqua.

Aqua had already experienced this situation several times with other humans and when she agreed and gave them something to aim for, they could delay writing to finish choosing the first thing they saw.

- Why don't you choose as the boy who came before you and choose a sword that defeats enemies with one blow? With it, you can easily gain fame and leave your life of failure behind. Aqua said, trying to persuade him.

- That choice is the stupidest. What would happen if someone stole and sells the sword from me? Kazuma said without taking his eyes off the artifacts.

It had already been half an hour since Kazuma had arrived and he hadn't chosen anything. Aqua was sick of having him there. She had tried everything from giving him ideas with the other artifacts to teasing him and laughing at him to leave, but Kazuma just ignored her and kept sitting on the ground muttering about the artifacts.

Tired of waiting, Aqua decided to do the same thing she did with the last boy that took so long.

- Look, you've been here a long time and I'm honestly tired of having you in front of me. I will allow you to grant any wish instead of your artifact, but you will have to choose it in the next minute.
Kazuma knew that dilemma of the genie of the lamp and already knew what the best possible wish was.

- I wish to be a God with your same powers. Kazuma said.

What happened after this wish?

You have the following choices:

1. Kazuma becomes a copy of Aqua.

2. Kazuma and Aqua switch bodies.

*Noteb*
3. Kazuma acquires her powers

4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: dominatus312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3117161-Some-Context