*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3007287-She-tries-the-spell-on-Ryans-necklace
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2246360
Supernatural items are used against you. You don't know what, but something is afoot!
This choice: She tries the spell on Ryan's necklace  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She tries the spell on Ryan's necklace

    by: Reptara
It’s an uneventful night at home. You are just playing Xbox with some friends online. With nothing better to do, Jennifer lights a few scented candles and begins the enchantment out of boredom. She begins to recite the words and a storm begins to pour rain. Strange she thought. The weather had seemed so nice out earlier. She continues on reciting the incantation and the storm intensifies. With the last word uttered, a bolt of lightning strikes and takes out power in the whole house.

Your game goes out, and the room is dark. You walk across the hall to discover that power was out in other rooms as well. Curious on how she had candles already lit but unimpressed, you talk to your sister “Hey I think the storm knocked the power out. I’m going to the basement to check the breakers. Try not to burn the place down, Idiot.” You say while insulting your sister. Jennifer was suddenly too tired to even fight back this time. She felt like she had exerted so much energy, despite the fact that she had just been sitting and only reading that old book.

With the flip of the breakers, lights were restored and everything seemed normal once again. Feeling like a hero and ready to resume gaming you head back upstairs. Your sister still sitting seemed to be disappointed by the lack of noticeable effect that the spell had on the necklace. Regaining her strength, she looks to the necklace. Maybe it should be glowing or something she thought. “Ha, I don’t know why I even thought this would work” she muses to herself. The gypsy’s story was just so convincing, she couldn’t believe that she had fell for it.

You walks in Jennifer’s room with a smug, grin ready to brag that he fixed it. But this time, you notice that she has your necklace.

“Heyy—gimme that twerp!” you say as you shoved her aside. And put it back around your neck.

“You’re the twerp” she tried to quip, but you were left unfazed. “Maybe you should be more nice to me!” Jennifer tries to threaten you, as if you would suddenly start being nice to your bratty little sister.

“Ha and why would I ever do that for a weak loser like you? It’s too fun to pick on you.” You taunt.

And with her only hope to change your mind, she says “Obey”. She said the word subtly and without much conviction. Suddenly, you felt strange. Not especially different, but then again, not the same either. Almost with autonomous reaction, you apologize to her. “Hey sis, I’m sorry for being kind of a jerk earlier. I’m just a little tired. We’re cool, right?” you apologize.

Amazed that Ryan finally was nice to her, she quickly accepted the apology. “Yeah of course, just don’t be so mean all the time. It really gets me angry and makes me want to just squish your face sometimes!” she laughs accepting the apology.

“Haha yeah, I can see that. Well, goodnight. I’m going to bed.” Ryan replies, walking across the hall back to his own room.

You have the following choices:

1. The next morning...

*Noteb*
2. Call him back and test it further

*Noteb*
3. Test him in front of Lisa

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reptara (UN: reptara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reptara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3007287-She-tries-the-spell-on-Ryans-necklace