*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hungry for a Slob
  2. Accidentally in Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3046363-Hungry-for-a-Slob
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2251054
You shrink, then end up in a (mostly one-sided) relationship with a giantess.
This choice: Hungry for a Slob  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hungry for a Slob

    by: G-Writer
With a quickness you didn’t know you had (especially at this size), you sprinted without much direction in mind, but just as you exited the hallway, your stomach growled horribly, and you realized you’d subconsciously been running with food in mind. How did you know this? Well, you had ran past a regular store and into the nearest restaurant instead.

You were so hungry along with your continued panic in fact, that you actually picked up a random piece of chip off the floor and were about to eat it... without realizing how gross this was. Not only did you have no idea how long the chip had been there, but one side of it still had sticky strands of... something you hoped was “just” old soda still connected to the floor. In fact, now that you looked around, there was a LOT of refuse around you, from crumbs, to half eaten items that had been dropped who knew how long ago, to discarded wrappers. This place wasn’t exactly up to cleanliness standards, whether you were tiny or not. Then you remembered, out of all the places you could go, you just ran into The Greasy Tadpole.

It was... well practically an urban legend really. When you thought of foods that were junk, greasy, or just plain bad for you, The Greasy Tadpole literally had all of them. On top of this, it was as tenacious as a cockroach, because no matter how many times it got shut down by the health department, they’d somehow squeak by on the next inspection, before immediately going back to their abysmal cleanliness. You honestly never had an idea how they stayed open, but they DID appear to have a cult following that habitually spent a LOT to try the different “delicacies”.

You immediately threw away the chip, thinking about going somewhere— anywhere else, but you almost immediately doubled over in hunger pains. Whatever had shrunk you had left you VERY hungry. You weren’t even sure if you’d make it out of The Greasy Tadpole, let alone to the next place to eat, before you passed out from hunger. But you were NOT going to eat floor food here, not unless you wanted to throw it all back up. You looked around and noticed there was only one pair of feet in the whole place, which meant you really only had one option... walk toward the flip-flop clad monstrosities, and hope you could get their owner’s attention, help, and most of all, food somehow.

Shoring up your resolve, you made your way across the restaurant, only ever really getting a view of looong straight black hair and glimpses of a pretty face of Japanese decent (although you DID spot quite a bit of acne) as you approached due to your viewing angle. You tried to dodge random leaking sauce packets, soda puddles, and *shiver* roaches along the way with pretty good success, eventually reaching the the three-seater bench your (hopeful) savior was sitting at alone. You first thought to get closer to her feet, but as you did... her flip flops alone looked... VERY well used to put it politely, and her feet didn’t look much cleaner. And then there was the SMELL. You didn’t have anyone else to go to at this point, but you DIDN’T have to choose to get closer to those. So you did the next best thing, using the textured legs of the bench to climb up to the seat as best you could.

Eventually with a lot of effort, you DID make it to the bench seat, but you were not ready for what you witnessed there. Although the woman’s calves and feet had been fairly petite, it turned out her thighs and hips were not only taking up the entire middle seat, they were spilling to over half of the seats on either side. At normal size, this woman had a LOT of junk in the trunk, and at your size she essentially had a mountain of ass. Surprising in its own right, she also wasn’t wearing anything more to COVER this massive expanse than a pair of cotton booty shorts...

Despite your current situation, you very nearly were left in a lusty stupor from the sheer size/shock of it all... very nearly. What kept you grounded, however, was the fact that you noticed the barely there material was practically SOAKED with sweat, some even pooling a little around her exposed cheek-flesh. That and the fact that you could only stare in horror as her jiggling butt flesh literally peeled from the seat as she leaned to the side, giving you an even bigger view of her shorts-devouring butt... right before she ripped ass all over you.

PPPHRRAAAASSSHHHHTHTT!!! PLORP—PRoompff...BLURT!

The wind almost knocked you off the seat, but as the SMELL hit you you almost wished it had. Spoiled meat, milk, and just about everything else over-ripe slapped you in the face in multiple waves, then as an insult to injury her ass wetly slapped back down as she went back to eating, splashing you with swamp-ass sweat and only ADDING to the stench you were now surrounded in. You blanched, and no doubt if you weren’t so empty-stomached already you would have tossed your cookies.

Fortunately you only had to sit in this disgusting cloud for a few moments (that felt like hours), as the seismic shifting of her ass apparently jostled her purse on the table, which fell over from its standing position, one of the handles swinging down and giving you a climbing point to frantically escape the stench.

You breathed (relatively) fresh air frantically as you collapsed on the top of the table spread eagle, catching your breath and giving you enough time to get a good look at who you had been dealing with. She was in fact of Japanese decent, her long black hair framing an cute if slightly chubby face, especially as she seemed to be in her late 20s to early 30s. Both her hair and skin were... a bit greasy, which detracted from the cuteness a bit, and emphasized the acne you had seen earlier, but all in all she was attractive in her own way. It was a bit hard to take in this hidden beauty though as she was currently STUFFING her face, most of the table actually filled with greasy and deep fried items she was stuffing into her mouth seemingly at random.

The way she was chewing with her mouth WIDE open, spilling grease onto her cheeks and lips, almost curbed your appetite entirely... But you soon had something else to worry about as her face suddenly scrunched up and— “Aaaa.... ACCHOOOOOSHT!!!!” The girl sneezed all over you, splattering you with spittle, snot, and a few boogers, only pausing to wipe her hand on the sleeve of her hoodie (for some reason oversized, especially compared to her near non-existent bottoms) before diving right back into her food.

You... couldn’t move from your spread eagle position... and the snot was ALL over you. Some even got in your mouth as you tried to yell out in disgust. You struggled a bit, but quickly realized you were going nowhere. Unfortunately, when you tried to yell again, this time to get her attention, you were interrupted by a— “BRROOOOOOPPPTT!!!” —gigantic burp, which unfortunately flung an entire glob of half-chewed food... directly on you, burying your entire upper body, including (and especially) your face.

You cringed and your skin crawled as even more saliva smeared all over you in addition to the half-masticated morsels... and you soon realized that if you didn’t do something soon... you were going to suffocate. And so, you tried your best not to think about it (only half-succeeding as you gagged multiple times throughout) as you were forced to EAT her half-eaten food to be able to breathe. Good news? by the time you ate about half of it, you were also able to get dislodged from the snot and sit up. Bad news? She picked THIS time to finally notice you.

“Ah, again? They should really get these bugs taken care of...” You were a little appalled that she sounded more annoyed than disgusted, but you didn’t get much time to think about it. “Wait... You’re not a bug... you’re... are you a PERSON?! Holy shit...” She gently picked you up out of her food and spittle, bringing you so close to her face that her VERY bad breath was washing all over you as she started pelting you with questions (and a bit more spit).

Eventually you got through your whole story, and waited for her to process everything... Unfortunately, when she DID, you didn’t exactly agree with her conclusions. “So... You shrunk... saw me and decided I’d be best to help and feed you... You sniffed my feet, let me fart all over you and splash butt juice on you, then laid down in my sneeze spray before EATING food that fell out of my mouth, THEN finally got my attention? Wow... I mean... My online friends always SAID there were people out there who liked slobby chicks, but to think I’d finally meet one and they’d be tiny AND want to be around all my slobbiness. This is... soooo hot. Don’t worry, I’ll be taking care of and feeding you FOREVER if I have anything to say about it!!!”

You could only cringe as this giant slob of a girl nearly drooled while breathing heavily on you. You had to try and clear up this misunderstanding, preferably with her still wanting to help you...

1. You open your mouth to object, but you either don’t get the chance to speak or she just talks over you in her happiness, her mind spiraling more and more out of control in her delusion of your “crush” on her.

2. You try to change the subject and just talk about how hungry you are... but she takes this as you wanting to have food that’s been... “upgraded” by her doing different gross things to it before her feeding it to you like chewing it for you (or worse).

3. You try to at least emphasize how gross her humongous ass was, but she somehow misunderstands this to think you’re ESPECIALLY enamored with that part of her, and since you’ve already been farted on and splashed in butt sweat, there’s no reason she should keep you from it.

4. Before you can say anything, she tells you to hold on as she grabs her phone, explaining to you she’s part of a “slobby girls” group, and she thinks you’d be the BEST mascot.

5. Reader’s Choice

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Delusional Spiral

2. 5-Star Dining Experience

3. Butt-centric

4. Slobs R Us

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3046363-Hungry-for-a-Slob