*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3166289-Unique-Monique
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2251054
You shrink, then end up in a (mostly one-sided) relationship with a giantess.
This choice: Meet Monique...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Unique Monique

    by: G-Writer
((Author’s note: Just want to say thanks to Random Anon for porting some of the characters from his story into mine in this crossover, and for him letting me know so I can give a special shout-out to Sauced and forgotten for the original ideas/character builds behind the characters Monique and Veronica, two of my fave characters in the Giantess/Shrinking and Farts Universe.

PS: Edited the chapter to correct Monique’s eye color. Oops. ^_^; ))

Monique’s head was spinning as she looked down at you as you laughed in her palm, doing everything in her power not to show how excited she was. Sure, to you it seemed like she was taking this whole thing in stride, but you were still a bit shell-shocked by all of this to notice the truth of the situation. If Monique was showing her true feelings right now… she might have been drooling. During her high school days, Monique hadn’t exactly had the best luck (or any luck really) with men, and she blamed most of that ‘bad luck’ on one thing… her humongous, constantly sweaty ass. An underclassmen of hers (Blaise), had done wonders for her self-esteem, but… although she didn’t constantly berate herself over it any more or continuously work out to get rid of her bulbous butt, by the time she graduated the damage had already been done. Although half the reason her butt had been so sweaty/swampy before was because she was constantly working out to get rid of its size, it had apparently gotten used to sweating buckets, because even now that she wasn’t constantly trying to get rid of it, her ass sweat just as much as ever just with her sitting and resting… and now sweat even more when she DID raise her heart rate… even a little bit. And now, after a long summer break and a few semesters into her freshman college year, the dreaded ‘freshman 15’ had gone straight to her ass…

Although Monique had a healthier relationship with her butt nowadays, she knew it was too big for most guys, and even if size wasn’t an issue, the swampiness and stink of it definitely was. Who’d want a girl whose ass was so big and constantly sweaty that even if she did find pants that fit well, they’d instantly have a line of ass crack sweat soaked through them within minutes? And the smell… It was so bad that she had once made most of the row in her classroom seating turn green with sick just because she was late and had to scoot by them to get to an open seat, with her bum only waving in their faces for a second or two as she shimmied down the aisle (a few had even had to leave to rush to the bathroom).

But yet… here you were, a guy who just face-planted straight into her completely soaked shorts… and was laughing it off like it was nothing. She also assumed (wrongly) that you had to have noticed since her shorts were on the ground that she wasn’t wearing them… and had therefore seen her huge ass… and even with your size difference you had still braved the sauna that was this dressing room to get her help… only to fall into her shorts and STILL agree to crash with her for the foreseeable future. This was… way too good to be true for Monique (and unbeknownst to her, she was mostly off base), and she was over the moon. She could NOT pass up the opportunity the universe had just thrown her.

Smiling and nodding as you introduced herself after her introduction, she brought you even closer to her face as she nervously forced herself to talk. “So… listen… I know this is a little forward of me, but… since we’re going to be around each other for… well who knows how long… Do you have any family I should know about? Any close relatives?”

“Uh… no actually. It’s really just me, unfortunately.”

“Oh, well, I mean. You at least must have a girlfriend, right?”

“Oh, umm… no. No girlfriend. I’d probably have gone straight to her if I had one, you know? Haha. I guess I’ve never had much luck in that department… And I’m sure now that I’m like this…”

Monique mentally fist-pumped as she got the actual information she wanted, before immediately pressing her advantage. “Well, you never know… Maaaaybe I could ‘help’ in that department too…” Monique gave you a dazzling smile, one that nearly made you forget about the sauna you were currently trapped in with her, dumbfounding you into silence as she continued. “What’s your type? Do you mind… ‘bigger’ girls? Are you… an ass man? Do you like a girl who’s… not afraid to build up a bit of a sweat?”

Monique’s brown eyes shown very intently down upon you, so much so that you were practically enthralled. Normally, you’d try to laugh off questions like this, or at least downplay their importance given the situation you were in, but for some reason you found yourself instead just answering honestly. “I umm… I don’t mind bigger girls at all actually, and umm… I’m definitely a… well… an a-ass man, as you called it. And who doesn’t like a girl who’s willing to get a little dirty?”

If anything, Monique’s eyes shown even brighter after your replies, and she decided then and there that there was no way she was passing you up. “Well then, from now on you can say you have yourself a girlfriend… Me! Much better for your caretaker to be a lover than a random stranger, right?”

You were taken aback and confused by how fast this was moving. One second you’re a single bachelor, the next you’re shrunk, and the next you’re supposedly dating a ‘lover’ you just fell into the (very) sweaty shorts of. But, if you thought that was enough to stun you into silence, her next statement left you completely defenseless…

Choices:

1. “This is great! And I’m glad you wandered in when you did, now I can try all these undies on for you! It’s such a relief that even at your size you don’t mind big butts like mine! Oh, and since you’re already acquainted with how sweaty my bum gets, can you tell me how absorbent each pair is? Helps with the chafing.” You’re given a ‘sexy’ show of Monique ruining various forms of underwear with her huge, sweaty bum.

2. “Well, we should get out of here. I’m glad we know my butt sweat isn’t a big deal for you, otherwise I’d feel horrible hiding you in my shorts like this!” You’re given no time to protest as Monique puts her shorts back on… with you in the back of them, supposedly to keep you hidden.

3. “Oh, I forgot to mention, I made a… bit of a promise with my roommate. It’s silly, but… I can’t break it. Don’t worry, she’s got a huge butt just like mine, and if you don’t mind my ass sweat, you won’t mind her… explosions.” You are ignored or talked over in her excitement as you try to protest, and soon find out to your horror that Monique and her roommate Veronica’s (from the Giantess/Shrinking and Farts universe) promise is… to share everything. ESPECIALLY any guy who can deal with their asses enough to date them… And although Monique’s butt is a swampy hell, Veronica’s… is a horribly gassy one.

4. You’re actually able to get a word in edgewise and try to turn Monique down gently, but she doesn’t understand why since you came to her… and then decides that she just needs to try harder to show you what she can offer… which goes horribly with your size differences/Monique’s unique butt problems.

5. Reader’s Choice

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sweaty Fashion Show

*Noteb*
2. Transportation Issues

3. 2 Girlfriends for the Price of 1

*Noteb*
4. Trying Harder

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251054-Accidentally-In-Love-And-Shrunken/cid/3166289-Unique-Monique