*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3071768-You-decide-to-go-check-on-Jess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2254471
Richard is now in his senior year and finds himself in many ticklish/feet basedsituations.
This choice: You decide to go check on Jess.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You decide to go check on Jess.

    by: t
With no real idea with what to do with the day you decide the best course of action is to see what Jess is up to. She is right next door so if she is free you can hang out if not it was no time wasted. After you finished cleaning up from breakfast you head over.

A knock on the door and a few moments of silence later you hear someone come to open the door.

"I'm coming!" Jess says, a notable distance inside. You have to wait another minute or two before the door opens to reveal your cute next door neighbor.

"Hey, Rich, what's up?" She says casually, as she leans against the door half open.

"Ah, hey Jess, I didn't have any plans for today and I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out. If you are not busy that is." You say now a bit sheepish at his sudden and unannounced arrival. However, your sheepishness does not stop you from admiring Jess' outfit. She was wearing a loose black crop top and skinny shorts, giving you a great view of her cute belly and nice legs. Her feet were bare as well and you noticed a nice red nail polish on both her her toenails and her fingernails. You had never really noticed before but your neighbor was hot, which was weird to think about since you knew her through most of your life. Her giggles break you from your staring.

"Like what you see?" She says teasingly as she puts a hand on her hip sticking it out a bit. Her bare toes wiggle a bit on the carpeted floor which almost caught your attention more. You knew that she was teasing you but you couldn't help but help but stare for a moment longer.

With a bit of willpower you pull your eyes back to hers and speak up.

"So I guess you aren't busy?" You say with a smirk. Ignoring her provocations. You were used to her teasing, you had never been so affected by it before but you were a pro at playing it off.

Jess sighs to herself realizing that she didn't manage to get you to react. After another moment she speaks back up

"Well actually I was just about to..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 t (UN: redd397 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
t has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3071768-You-decide-to-go-check-on-Jess