*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting Kicked!!
  2. Welcome To the festival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254904-Shrunk-at-a-Burning-festival/cid/3075897-Getting-Kicked
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #2254904
You decided to attend a burning man festival only to find yourself shrunk to a tiny size.
This choice: You get kicked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Getting Kicked!!

    by: guy14
You really aren't to sure where you want to go. Though you are sure you want to acquire help as soon as possible. Its just... your cut off as a gigantic sandal land down next to you knocking you on to the ground. You only go to stare up for a moment as the gigantic man whom is wearing the sandal that knock you over doesn't even notice you as his foot swings over you and he disappears from your sight.

This is all just so much even now to take in but you need to just go to have to get use to this for now, you think as you feel and see another foot fall by you which is followed by other footsteps coming from random people or groups of people passing you by without even noticing tiny little you covered underneath some grass blades. So, throughout this your dodging all these foot falls of people who have no idea of your presence. And it all seems to be going fairly well for you as you try to get near a rock for protection.

But then tragedy finally hits, as you dive out of the way of one shoe and find a heel rising up right towards you as it kicks you forward and you go flying away. To the person who kicked you all she thought was that she kicked a pebble by mistake as you soar through the air unsure of where your landing will be.


(Where do you land?)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254904-Shrunk-at-a-Burning-festival/cid/3075897-Getting-Kicked