*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3326870-Uncontrolled-fantasy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2258951
Suddenly girls around the world ascend to be greater then humanity
This choice: Into another story route  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Uncontrolled fantasy

    by: Rin's little fan
Growing up Jane was often jealous how big everyone was compared to her. After awhile that envey, combined with her own grow fantasy, turned into a secret attraction to tall and strong girls while still having an attraction to boys. Although she never actually considered a girl on girl relationship she does sometimes catch herself staring at others girls dreaming of them growing. Jane was doing this now as she grabbed her books from her locker and saw Alice passing her still in uniform from cheerleading practice.

"Hey Jane good to see you're here so early," Alice greets as she approaches.

"Ya new treatment seems to be really helping," Jane replies. "Awesome we should totally catch up after I change." Alice says continuing to the locker room. "Cool see you in english," Jane replies grabbing the last of her books. Then she does a double take at Alice thinking she seemed taller. She seemed like she mite be but Jane wasn't sure.

1st period English was the only class they shared but Jane rarely made it on time let alone early enough to socialize so she was excited when she got to class 20 mins early. She got her books out and ready and with 10 mins till class she saw Alice talking to another cheerleader as she was coming down the hall. Then she saw it as she watched Alice grew slightly as Jane watched her. Embarrassed Jane's face flashes red as she quickly looks down at her books.

"Are you ok? You look kinda red." A girl asks feeling Jane's forehead. She looks up to see Alice came over making her even more embarrassed. "I'm fine," Jane claims. Although she isn't quite believed Alice lets it go.

Alice sits on a desk to the side of Jane's and they talk for a bit with Jane trying not to focus on Alice's size. Jane fails at this and finds that any time she focuses on Alice's body she seems to get bigger or bustier without her seeming to notice. By the time the bell rings and Alice goes to her desk she must of been nearly 6'3" nearly 8 inches taller. Jane was embarrassed not just that she caused it but how much she liked it. The teacher comes in and Jane tries to focus but ends up turning her attention to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alice

2. Claire a punk rock chick

*Noteb*
3. The teacher herself

*Noteb*
4. Trying to shrink some football players

*Noteb*
5. She asks to be excused

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3326870-Uncontrolled-fantasy