*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 2 inch Zach
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3307716-2-inch-Zach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Minion
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2259638
A shrunken guy is put at the mercy of horny males in this gay adventure!
This choice: Option 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

2 inch Zach

    by: Minion
Jeff and Zach were walking home from school together as usual when Zach all of a sudden began to shrink.

“What the… whats going on!?!?” Zach panicked as everything quickly around him grew bigger and bigger.

10 seconds later Zach stood no more than 2 inches tall on the sidewalk, oddly still fully clothed.

“Jeff why are you so big…”, Zach stammered while looking up at his giant friend. Jeff on the other hand quickly made sure no one was watching and scooped up Zach and put the shrunken boy in his backpack. The chubby boy then ran to his empty house and hurried up to his room. Reaching his desk, Jeff fished Zach out of his backpack and placed him on the desk.

“Bro… what happened? How did I shrink??” Zach asked his voice full of fear.

Jeff just stared back at the 2 inch zach, trying to decide on what to do with him. He was conflicted on actually trying to help Zach or using this moment for his own desires. What did Jeff end up doing?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3307716-2-inch-Zach