*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boarding the Ship
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3136176-Boarding-the-Ship
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
Chapter #1

Boarding the Ship

    by: Triple
You're a young Pokémon trainer, excited to be venturing on your upcoming journey into a new region. You and your partner Pokémon had been preparing yourselves both mentally and physically. You had just come back from the local Pokemart with all of your supplies for this trip and in a few hours, you were set to depart. Your goal was quite simple: to test your partner Pokémon's skills against other trainers as well as catch a few different species of Pokémon to add to your Pokédex before returning home. The trip would also give you some alone time to explore some of the more interesting areas that lay beyond the map you had in your backpack.

It was early morning and you arrived at the pier outside of town where several boats waited to take passengers out onto the ocean. You walked on the boardwalk, admiring the quaint houses built by locals and keeping an eye out for any suspicious characters or people who might want to cause trouble. You checked your watch, before you glanced over the ocean and watched your ticketed ship dock in its place. Tickets in hand and backpack on both shoulders, you headed down to board the vessel, your mind filled only with thoughts about what awaited beyond your town... not knowing yet how much it would surprise you!

Now, which region were you visiting?

You have the following choices:

1. Main series regions

2. Spinoff regions

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3136176-Boarding-the-Ship